Week long birth story.....VERY VERY LONG!!!

Poor you, what a long time in hospital!! Sounds great that you came home though, there's a lot ot be said for being in your own home. Well done for getting through it all and producing this beautiful little girl! She's gorgeous!

wow what a birth story.
sorry it was so pants after courtney was born :hugs:
but wow is she beautifull..:)
congrats hun she is lush x

Wow Kerry what a birth story! Courtney is so adorable, no wonder you are such a proud mummy!

Congrats hun

xx

What a story!! So glad things turned out well in the end and you have a beautiful little girl. Congratulations xxx

awwww Leeds! What a story you have there! Your baby girl is gorgeous though! Congrats.

Oh, she is absolutely gorgeous hun.. congratulations!! :hugs:

Quite a tough entrance into the world she gave you, but I'm glad you're at home now & doing better.. and I'm sure she's worth it all, hey? :) :hug:

One hell of a birth story. Glad you are both back at home now. She´s gorgeous and I´m sure well worth all the hassle you went through.

oh hun u had a very long tiring week. but congrats on that beautiful baby courntney she is so scrummy xx

wow well done, sounds scary but ur baby is gorgeous, i cannot wait - im just waiting for something 2 happen!!!

Oh hun, it all sounds so familiar, I still swear I'll never do it again!! I discharged myself after 2 days when my bp was 120/100. I was so unhappy with NGH that I got the head of midwifery name to complain.

Who were your midwives?

So glad everything turned out ok for you and Courtney. she is absolutely gorgeous.

It wasnt even NGH... I understand why they was keeping me in and I understand that docs have emergencies to get too!! But I really think they could have done more to control my bp!! A few midwives I thought were a bit rude up on the wards... lol... spent first half of week on robert watson then went to balmoral!! But majority were really great... helping me bf etc! Sheila was very annoyed i discharged myself and said I could die :shock: but when doc came (very quickly which I was so shocked about) he didnt try to much to persuade me otherwise!

maureen and caroline helped me through labour they were fab :):) I was in room 6 :)

I was in room 6 bed 1. I liked Amy on the ward but no-one else was bothered about me or chloe. didnt even see a dr and the midwife that delivered chloe sat in the corner and watched, when i said 5 wanted to push she didnt move and just said 'if you like'.

Wow what a story Kerry, you certainly had a traumatic labour didnt you? But it was all worth it in the end!
Shes gorgeous and you did really well to have to go through all of that, congrats xx

Wow what a story, I bet you must be so relieved to be home now with your beautiful girl!! :cloud9: Congrats :happydance:

xx

Wow what a story!! Congratulations and well done!! :happydance:

She's absolutely adorable, such a pretty little thing!

:hugs:

xxx

That certainly was a week to remember!! Congratulations hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012