Week long birth story.....VERY VERY LONG!!!

you certainly had a hell of a time! I think discharging yourself was the best thing you could do, so much more relaxed at home. all worth it in the end though hey you sound so happy now and your baby Courtney is beautiful! xxxxxx

Congrats on your baby girl, they make all the pain worth it when you hold them in your arms :hugs: (I don't think I'll be doing it again though):rofl:

Oh, congratulations and well done. You really do deserve your beautiful little girl after all that! She is so tiny and lovely! You lucky things. Congrats to you all. xxxxx

congratulations and well done for getting through such a traumatic labour! your daughter is adorable!

xx all the best
:hug:

congrats kerry!! she's beautiful!! xx

wow what a week u had! We were all waiting to hear from u over in 3rd tri!
Sounds like u did the right thing discharging yourself. Courtney is gorgeous -well done and congratulations :hugs::hugs:

Wow, what a ride! Courtney is beautiful and I think you coped admirabley. :hugs:

Humungous congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous little girl. Thanks for sharing your story, hope the swelling has started to go down!!! You so did the right thing getting yourself back home, funny thing instinct.

xxxx

Aww shes beautiful congrats hun...well worth the hard work isnt it:)

Wow,what a story!

And what a beautiful,adorable ending it has! Congratulations hun! :hugs:

aww hunni...i'm sorry you had such a rough time!! she is so beautiful xxx

:hugs: WOW what an adventure.... :hugs: Im so happy you are all doing well and home... :hugs: Congrats!

So sorry you had to go through all that! :hug:

Your little girl is gorgeous!

congratulations ! she looks beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->