Weekend to wear out a pregnant lady

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
So I'm 36+3 weeks. Tomorrow is start of UK half term. So officially my last day at work(teacher). Whoop.

However I have the weekend that would wear anyone out let alone a pregnant mummy with 3 kids

Straight after work I have to run around and collect all the bits for hubby's surprise 30th party that starts at 7. Gonna be shattered after full day teaching then running about collecting food and decorating hall. Clearing up at end of night

Saturday his friends have organised a boys day. Will be great for him to have male time just before new baby. However that leaves me alone with the 3 children (4 and under) after full week at work and late night party

Saturday night he has friends staying - so can't just slob. Dinner and chat and being super polite.

Sunday. One of his best friends wedding so will be there all day and night. With very drunk people

Mobday is his actual birthday. Kids want to go crazy golf and out for lunch. Nice fun family time

Monday night. Dinner just us and cinema.
Think I'm gonna fall asleep!!!!

Dear god it sounds worse on Paper. Should not have written it down. Lol

Typically it's 3am my minds in overdrive and I can't sleep

Any energy boosting ideas as I'm really gonna need it.

Wow you are going to be one buggered preggo woman. Can you delegate any of the things you have to do? Don't forget to eat healthy, take your pre-natal vitamins and maybe an iron tablet.

Just think - no more work after 3:30...........busy weekend but then time to relax!

I teach too, and am finishing a full time short term contract today. Will be supplying part time after half term for a couple of weeks, but no more full time work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->