Weeks estimator & Beta HCG

JLilli

Reaction score
Hey mama's I won't bore you with my crazy numbers and info. I'm just curious if you used the clearblue weeks estimator test within a day or two of getting a beta hcg done, what did the weeks estimator say and what were your actual numbers?

Hiya, I got my 2-3 last tues and beta was 773, then on Monday had 3+ and beta was 5160. This was 17 and 23dpo xx

Thanks mama! I got 1-2 weeks, I'm getting a beta tomorrow but based on what's been goin on with me I should be above 200 to have a viable pregnancy and everything I've read says 200 is the limit to indicate 2-3 weeks so I was curious what mama's actual results were

I didn't have betas done, but read these can vary a lot depending on how much you had to drink the night before etc. I read that the 3+ is supposed to pick up 2000+ and when a study was done only 20 of the 90 tests picked up hcg at just over 2000. It reliably picked it up at just over 4000. So I wouldn't worry too much as if you are anywhere near 200 it can probably miss it. Hope all turns out well!!

Thanks for the encouragement, went and had my blood drawn this morning, waiting for dr to call with results, even if hcg is higher I will still need an u/s to confirm a new pregnancy and not retained tissue from my miscarriage last month. Praying for a miracle baby!

I'm so sorry for your loss :( the wait must be awful. Fingers crossed for you. Please keep us updated!

I had beta for at 17dpo is was 185. I got a 1-2 on 17dpo and 18dpo morning. 18dpo evening, i got the 2-3. So very accurate for me. 21dpo hcg was 800 24dpo.i got the 3+ so very accurate again.

I was worried because my levels were so low for the dpo but on 7w1d i saw my baby with a strong hb. :)

Numbers were down to 47, good news is things are still happening naturally, bad news is no miracle baby this month. So thankful that God is sovereign, in control, and works all things for our good and his glory.

Thanks mama! I got 1-2 weeks, I'm getting a beta tomorrow but based on what's been goin on with me I should be above 200 to have a viable pregnancy and everything I've read says 200 is the limit to indicate 2-3 weeks so I was curious what mama's actual results were

My beta was 790 and cb digital said 1-2! I hate them and now don't trust them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->