Weenotions.

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I have just gone through my stash to find the Weenotions pocket I knew I had in there to try it. I've not used this type of nappy before. What do you recommend I put in it? Do I just fill it with what ever boosters I want? What about a liner?

On a side note I also found I have an Itti AIO to try too :dohh: :happydance:
.....that's what you get when you buy your nappies at 6 wks pregnant.....:blush:

put whatever you want in it. Id go with a bamboo insert if you have one but if not whatever you have around.

I have various spares that I bought for my Itti's so I'll start with those - Thanks! :)

I'd just put in whatever normally works best for you. Flip are my most reliable nappies so I use a Flip insert in most pockets. I wouldn't bother with a liner.

I have a pocket on order with WN and am planning to use a Flip inset too, they're great :D

I have some nice bamboo/hemp inserts that are a trifold and then a boser snapped on, but I also fine flip inserts (only tried the staydry) are really good. I use blueberry ones in them too.

:wacko: There are soooo many variations and I'm learning it's all down to personal preference.....I'll get there I guess!! :lol:

He shat in it within about 5 mins....:rofl: It's beautifully soft. I'm ditching the flushable liners for fleece now I think....

Yea you'll be better with fleece for bf poop that paper liners, the fleece will absorb it where as paper is better for catching harder, weaning poops.

yeah first time i put harrys itti on he shat within seconds! nicceee i never use liners tho, maybe i should start!

I tend to use any insert in mine :lol: Hmmm i really need to get some fleece liners or make them

Just tried a greenkids bamboo in a WNOS and wow, he had a nap so was in the nappy longer than usual and it was super.

I never use liners.

Oooh never used one of those...might go see... i like having a load of extra inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->