Weight...again!

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
Ok so i know this has been posted so many times already but i am in SHOCK! I thought i was doing really well, as far as i could see i was only gaining bumpage and didn't see weight anwhere else...untill last week! I suddenly started noticing my face was getting on the chubby side and my work trousers - loose fitting wide leg - were getting tight on the thighs and bum soooo........I made the mistake of weighing myself at my mums house (because of my past weight issues we don't keep scales in our house) and i have gained 2 ST ALREADY!!! I can't believe it, seriously i can't! I'm 5ft1 and now weigh 10st7!

I know it might seem a silly thing to worry about and you probably think i knew i'd put weight on so whats the problem but i have had such weight issues in the past i'm really struggling. I went from 13st to 6st 10lb and practically stopped eating until i got pg the first time. I have gone from feeling like the nice pregnant lady with the neat bump to feeling huge and uncomfortable :cry:

I'm terrible with converting pounds into stones but I'm at 6 mos and I've gained 22 pounds already with the LO.

Which puts me right back at the weight I was in March of '08 before I started weight watchers. So right now I'm still feeling okay about the weight gain as I know I am capable of losing that much weight over a safe period of time (it took me about 8 months w/ weight watchers last year).

Hey hun,

Like you i dont have scales at home, i havent weighed myslef since my booking in appiontment, my thighs have got bigger as has my ass, i so wanted the cute wee bump but doesnt seem to be the case.
Only thinbg i can say is try not to worry, once baby is here the weight will fall off, its the only time in a womans life we can put on weight and not feel guilty!!! Easy to say i know cos i know that i am getting down about it, had a wee cry yesterday cos i felt like a fat lump!!!
In reality i know its not that bad i think i may have put on 2 stones and still a size 10 to 12 in maternity clothes.

Loads of hugs xxx

I feel ya, My doctor said I gained all the weight I should have for the whole pregnancy by 5 months haha. I tossed all my scales and now just hear it once a month haha

big :hug: hunni, dw about it we will all be ok. I know how your feeling and you know im here if you wanna talk to me :hugs:

I can understand how you feel because I am 16 weeks but I already feel huge! None of my clothes seems to fit properly and I am already showing sooo much. My friend said it's not normal to put on so much weight but I don't know if it's true or not.
I am a waitress and we wear this uniform with a small white shirt and now I almost can't button it. I don't know what I should do because they do not have any spare uniforms in bigger size but it's so uncomfortable and I look so fat! I'm sure that soon I won't even fit the uniform so I don't know what I will do then!

I can understand how you feel because I am 16 weeks but I already feel huge! None of my clothes seems to fit properly and I am already showing sooo much. My friend said it's not normal to put on so much weight but I don't know if it's true or not.
I am a waitress and we wear this uniform with a small white shirt and now I almost can't button it. I don't know what I should do because they do not have any spare uniforms in bigger size but it's so uncomfortable and I look so fat! I'm sure that soon I won't even fit the uniform so I don't know what I will do then!

See i'm getting the opposite! Everyone is telling me its normal to put that much weight on (except one woman who asked me if i thought i had pre eclampsia as i had gained so much!!!!!!) I couldn't fit into my normal clothes after 10 weeks so i think you're doing really well to still be squeezing into them!!! :hugs:

I suppose that everyone is different! But I am sure you look still good. I wouldn't mind when I start to look actually pregnant but now I think I just look fat, with this big stomach and getting bigger all over!

I suppose that everyone is different! But I am sure you look still good. I wouldn't mind when I start to look actually pregnant but now I think I just look fat, with this big stomach and getting bigger all over!

I think the trick sometimes is to not listen to other people because as you said everyone is different! xxx :hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->