Weight, again

Layla

Reaction score
ok i know im obessing lol

How much weight have you put on so far?

And for those who can remmber, how much weight had you put on by 14 weeks?

THanks

x

Hi Layla

I didnt gain anything at all,until about 32 weeks and then it was a total of a stone that is all I gained and I was my pre-pregnancy weight after 3 days of giving birth. (Still fat tho,lol)

Bex

I don't think I gained anything until into the 2nd tri but by the end I'd put on about 3 stone *eeeeek*. With Ella I put on nearly 4!

thanks guys,

Thats made me feel a bit better, im still 1lb down from when i started, not putting any weight on atall, where as Jase has put on a stone and a half since i got pregnant lol

x

I didnt put on any weight by 14 weeks, atleast not that I remember!
My weight gain started coming on properly at around 20 weeks, and now it just seems to be going up and up and up.
I have gained 2 stone already but I started out at being under weight anyway so Im told that it's not really a problem.

I got told to remember im eating for 2 not 4 ...

Dread to think how fat i am now lmfao ...

xxx

I got told to remember im eating for 2 not 4 ...

Dread to think how fat i am now lmfao ...

xxx
Alot of drs comment on things like that-@ my first ever dr's appointment, I remember mentioning the weight issue, because I was only 6st ish, and they said something along the lines of, 'women use the phrase eating for two, as an excuse to binge out on cream cakes etc', but one thing I have noticed with pregnant women that eat and eat, it only goes on their tummy!

I have never used being pregnant as an excuse to eat more and more, I was a pig before I got pregnant, Its just doubled itself over the last 27 weeks or so lol. Loving SUBWAY at the moment. I have eaten one of those everyday for the last 2 weeks. Oh yum.

i've put on a stone already but i'm not worried i was the ame in my first pregnancy i put on 2 stone in that one!

this is an odd question, but its something Jase mentioned last night..

Do you think its possible that the baby is living off my fat reserves? lol sorry no nicer way to put that.

Im eating the same as i did before, now and again i pig out but not often, yet i still havent put on any weight.

Baby seems to be growing nicely, and i seem to be loseing my double chin lol lol

x

im sure u can lose weight in 1st 2 tris, i remember my m8 losing liek near 2 stone with her baby! thn she put on 3lb altogether n her bubbs was 7lb!

lolol!!! sympathy weight!

lol think so, he has been feeling sick too, i have heard that men can expericance symptoms if there is a close bond between them, but im not convinced lol, hes just a lardy arse :D

x

lol think so, he has been feeling sick too, i have heard that men can expericance symptoms if there is a close bond between them, but im not convinced lol, hes just a lardy arse :D

x
don't start missus and its half a stone you dopey mare i'd be 18 stone if i'd put a stone and a half on :dohh:

lol you were 15 and a half and now your 17 stone!

try adding it up again, bless you lol

x

I've not weighed myself - I should of though. Will find my scales later

:D

Ok I must be the only unlucky one who gains weight like no tomorrow during pregnancy. I blame my genes!

on Charlie i put on 6 stone!!!

i have never lost all of it to this day lol

x

I got told to remember i was eating for 2 not 4 ...

that give you a rough idea??

Lol

xxx

lol thats what i did for all mine, i used pregnancy as an excuse to stuff my face lol

this time round, with the sickness i have just eaten normaly, there has been the odd day where i have had loads of toast lol but apart from that im eating as i normaly would, maybe thats another reason why i havent put weight on yet, maybe this is normal lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->