• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Weight gain by 27 weeks

EmmaRB

Sam, 16 mths
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Do any of you know what the recommended weight gain by week 27 is? I'm pretty sure I'm over it but would like to know by how much! I've gained 26 pounds. At least I'm not putting on as much as my first pg - 4 1/2 stone - so far at least!

Thanks,
Em x

I believe the "recommended" weight gain is 2-4lbs the first tri and then 1lb each week for the remainder of the pregnancy. I shot that right out the door!!!!! I am 35+3 and have gained roughly 45lbs!!!

Not sure, they recommend about 1stone and half for the whole pregnancy, but im 27+1 and im already there.

just hoping i dont put much more on me and the LO takes the rest lol XX

I am going on the premiss that i have only gone up one normal size from 10 to a 12 in normal clothes and im still a 10 in mat clothes so fingers crossed :) X

there was a post on here the otherday with a calculater that calculated how much u should weigh! think if u r of normal bmi then u should gain between 15 - 25lbs in the whole pregnancy.
im 28w on sat n have gained about 1 n a half stone already im not to worried though as baby is healthy and i can lose the weight once shes hear. people keep telling me 2 enjoy being pregnant n worry bout the weight n diet after my little princess is here, which i now intend to do :)

i done a weight calculater thing and it said

Based on your pre-pregnancy weight of 124.3 lbs., we calculated your BMI to be 24, which is considered average according to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies. This week you should weigh between:

145.3 and 147.3 lbs

You are 5.3 pounds under the lower end of of your target weight range. During your first trimester, you should gain between 2 and 4 lbs.. Thereafter, you should be gaining 1 lbs. per week until the end of your pregnancy.

At full term (40 weeks pregnant) you should weigh between:

149.3 and 159.3 lbs
Total Target Weight Gain: 25 to 35 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"