Weight gain!

mad_but_glad

Reaction score
Ugh so I'm up 10 pounds already at 10 weeks! I don't feel like I'm eating a crazy amount more... I'm snacking more but smaller meals...

Anyone else gaining weight like crazy? My belly is super huge now as well.. How are yours?

Sorry this is my most recent pic of belly... It's grown a bit since then as well. Second baby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27
Teehee, me. Your bump is cute! Rejoiceeeeee in it :flower:

(I'm 14 weeks just today and technically in the second trimester now, but have gained 15lbs so far --- at ten weeks I had gained 11lbs). I always gain a ton of weight in my pregnancies, but it always comes off super easy too (and has thus far looked like all belly in each), so I'm not worried. Trust yo' body!

I did gain a ton with my first as well and lost most of it ;)

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one! It makes me feel better that this is normal then :)

I gained 40 with my first and only lost 20, i am terrified of the weight gain.

I gained 4 stone in my last pregnancy and the scales are trying to tell me i'm up 4lb only 5 weeks in! 2lb up from yesterday :/ tbh i think most of it is water/backed up food haha :) but yes it literally took me til last month to lose it all, so gonna exercise some caution with this one as i was verging obese! :/

Hi all! Thank you for sharing your stories with me! I think it's a ok not to lose all the baby weight. I always said I would be that one working out right away to lose it all... Lol little did I know babes takes up all my time!

But slow and steady it came off :)

This pregnancy I do however plan on working out starting second tri... We're buying a treadmill soon :)

I found this pregnancy workout. Anyone wanna join me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm gaining weight too. Eating has helped with my sickness and I'm backed up like nobody's business so that doesn't help. I had gained 70 pounds with my son due to not being careful with diet and having to be on bed rest. And I vowed this time would be different. No such luck, I suppose. Now I will have to be extra careful because I lost weight in the first tri with my son. At least I lost all the weight after my son so it's not like it will be piling up.

I'm going for my second OB appointment next week and I'm already nervous about the weigh-in. The first one no one said anything but they also didn't ask what I weighed BEFORE I was pregnant. I got lots of tsk tsks with my son. But this is a different office. Maybe they're nicer. (let's hope)

I am only 7 weeks preggo and gained about 4.4lbs eventhough I walked about 1.8miles a day and snack healthy! :-( It really doesn't help that i am hungry all the time with no morning sickness. :nope: I still "go" everyday. What will I look like in a few weeks time, need maternity jeans already since I don't fit in my mine. :cry:

In photo one I wear a size 12 and in photo two a size 14.

Attachments

• Worcester-20131105-03963_1383647117352_l.jpg
    Worcester-20131105-03963_1383647117352_l.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Worcester-20131113-04186_1384338627681_n.jpg
    Worcester-20131113-04186_1384338627681_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
I was 104 at my 5week scan at my 11.5 week scan I was 115!

I am only 7 weeks preggo and gained about 4.4lbs eventhough I walked about 1.8miles a day and snack healthy! :-( It really doesn't help that i am hungry all the time with no morning sickness. :nope: I still "go" everyday. What will I look like in a few weeks time, need maternity jeans already since I don't fit in my mine. :cry:

In photo one I wear a size 12 and in photo two a size 14.

Awww look at that cute bump! You are going to be so big and cute!

It makes me feel better that I'm not in this alone! Looks like it's pretty average to gain this much!

I am glad you started this thread because it reminds me it's normal and for a good reason. I just need to do some clothing shopping soon to look descent in my pregnancy. Gosh, I am scared at what I will look like at 30 weeks.

I love this thread!! I put on my skinny jeans and a fitted jumper today and felt so uncomfortable!! I was way sad this morning!! so I went out shopping and bought some new long vest tops and new cute little jumpers to wear with my leggings, I want to look glam, this is my first I don't wana be in oversized jumpers and baggy trousers!! I thought id just gained weight but after reading your comments reality hit im pregnant, im only 5+2 and thought it too early but obvs its normal xx

Your actually don't normally gain as much as it did this early but each pregnancy is different. My stupid calendar says excessive

I gained early on, then it seemed to slow right down to where I was getting paranoid with people mentioning it - my bloating in first tri was ridiculous, then it went down, then I felt fat, then not round enough lol!!

As long as you're eating well, not over or undereating, your body will gain in its own pattern! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

With my first pregnancy I wasn't this heavy and was gaining a pound a week! I remember being 17 weeks pregnant and UP 20lbs! One month alone, I remember I gained 10lbs and I started freaking out about GD, but thankfully that didn't happen. This pregnancy is very different, I've been SUPER sick, got HG and at almost 9 weeks I'm up only 2lbs, but I'm sure that's all poop since I'm pretty constipated. Due to constipation and bloat, I was in maternity clothes at around 7 weeks because I just couldn't stand dealing with buttons digging in.

With my son I gained 56lbs, took 16 months to lose it all. With my daughter I gained 36lbs, and due to exclusively breastfeeding, it took me 14 months to lose it all...and 3 weeks later I got pregnant with this baby...I'm 10-11 weeks, and have gained 4lbs. Doesn't help that the first few weeks I would eat everything in sight!!! Healthy food, but too much!! Lol! I need to start working out again once this ms subsides!!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i think ive put on weight i piled it on with dd2 and as shes only 15 weeks old i aint had chance to loose the weight booo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->