Weight loss and boobs! (Or lack of)

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I have always been petite, and I put on weight quite rapidly in the third trimester. I had bad spd and I would collapse when my hip would go from under me, I tried my best to walk when I could but it was very painful and my boyfriend couldn't let go of my hand incase I fell.

My boobs had a bit of growth during pregnancy, but day 2/3 after I gave birth they exploded. Milk came in. I didn't breast feed and they soon went down after days of pain. They were so stretched and big I had to take pain killers!

I struggled to lose the baby weight and one day I had food poisoning and dropped over half a stone in one day. I ideally want to lose a few more pounds and tone up to be back at my ideal weight and shape.

BUT. The boobs. The boobs are completely destroyed. They feel like a small pebble in a sock. They sag. They have invisible stretch marks, the skin feels very soft and fragile and thin from being stretched so much.

The part around the nipple is very large compared to what it was before which I understand but I was hoping it wasn't going to be this bad.

Below the nipple the boob is just pretty much gathered in that area. Above the nipple is empty of breast tissue making it look like I've slapped a couple of pancakes on my chest.

I don't want big boobs. Never had big boobs before pregnancy, and when I had them while pregnant they were annoying.

Is there anything exercise wise I can do to help this? Or is it like when an obese person loses so much weight and have excess skin?!

It's really really bothering me as wearing bras are uncomfortable. I try the sizes I've been measured for and nothing feels right at all. I hate padded bras, I don't want to LOOK bigger either, but then if there's just a layer of lace you can see how baggy my boobs are.

Does anyone else suffer with this?

Oh and can I add, it bothered me greatly yesterday when I noticed the left nipple (slightly smaller than the right I think) is almost being 'sucked in' by the area around the nipple (not going inverted or anything) it is that saggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->