Weight loss buddy!

KatVM

Reaction score
I am looking for a weight loss buddy! I am looking for someone who just recently had a kid.

I have a two month old
I am 18 years old
I need to lose about 20 more pounds
Main goal is to tone up
Hoping to lose this weight before january 1st

Need someone to keep me inspired and for my to inspire :)

I'll be your buddy!
I'm 22, LO is 7 weeks old.
I'm originally from Edmonton, so we've got a few things in common.

I want to lose 25 lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Then I still want to lose a bit more and tone up after that. But one step at a time...

Jan 1st might be a little too optimistic, 2lbs per week is maximum for breastfeeding... you might lose your supply otherwise. Let's aim for 15 lbs by the new year, how's that? Then we can keep going.

What are you planning to do exercise-wise?

I'll be your buddy!
I'm 22, LO is 7 weeks old.
I'm originally from Edmonton, so we've got a few things in common.

I want to lose 25 lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Then I still want to lose a bit more and tone up after that. But one step at a time...

Jan 1st might be a little too optimistic, 2lbs per week is maximum for breastfeeding... you might lose your supply otherwise. Let's aim for 15 lbs by the new year, how's that? Then we can keep going.

What are you planning to do exercise-wise?

Sounds great! Definitely use to be closer, where are you living now?
Also pretty close to wanting to lose the same amount of weight.
I am only going to be giving breast milk for another week or two then dropping it and switching over fully to formula.

I definitely want to be completely toned up and healthy. You are right I am hoping for 15lbs by then :) that probably a much better goal.

I plan on doing some leg exercise, lots of walking and hopefully start a training project but not sure which one yet. What are your plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->