Weight loss quest!! UPDATED with goals - weigh in every Monday morning!

Hey Nat

Good news on the wii fit - good for the days you can't get to the gym - you can just blast the aerobics and graph your weightloss too - I do love mine - haven't done any while I was in my ov period as ( and I know it's silly :blush:) but didn't want to excercise "the chaps" back out :blush::haha: even with the softcups in - and then it's been my sisters wedding ) so I'm fully expecting to have put a little on :dohh: but am back on the wagon tomorrow.

I'm about 6dpo - well from the peak on my cbfm - anyway - at 4&5 dpo I got lot's of cm ( sorry for tmi on a weightloss thread!! ) and a lot of tightness so I'm hoping that that wasn't my actual ov happening which means I would have missed it - these were the days I was all involved with the wedding so couldn't do anything about it and the last day we.... ahem .... did the deed was 2dpo aaaaarrrrrgggghhh. But as a consolation I did get a lot of cuddles of my nephew who's rediculously cute and 6 mths today :)

oh well - what will be will be!!

Not looking foward to my weigh in - how are we putting the weight - too scared to reveal my actual weight - can I use my bmi?

Hope everyone's well

hx

Hi ladies

I am offically starting tomorrow and my goal to lose at first over the next few mths is 35LB
So could u update my loss goal please ;-)

I will get weighed 2moz and then update next monday on my loss too. Good luck 2 us all xxx

HB1 put it down in what ever way makes you feel comfortable,I will do the following:

Start Date: 20th Dec 2009
Starting weight:17.1 lbs
Weight now:14.4 lbs
Weight lost so far: 39 lb
BMI was:40
What my BMI is currently:34

Week 1 on this thread...
Loss:
Gain:

I guess its individual choice how much info we put on hun xxxxx

Hi Africaqueen
How are you hun? 35lb is a big goal but definately do able hun,what diet are you going to follow?
hugs
Nat xx

No one has to put their actual weight, you just have to update with how many pounds you've lost.

I'm not doing BMI as it's not always a good indicator of weight. For example my
hubbys bmi would say he is obese but he trains everyday in some way or another but bmi does not take into account muscle.

In term of exercise I'm going circuit training/boxing 3 times a week and may use the wii fit in addition x

No one has to put their actual weight, you just have to update with how many pounds you've lost.

I'm not doing BMI as it's not always a good indicator of weight. For example my
hubbys bmi would say he is obese but he trains everyday in some way or another but bmi does not take into account muscle.

In term of exercise I'm going circuit training/boxing 3 times a week and may use the wii fit in addition x

Hi Hun

I totally get what your saying about BMI,unfortunately the NHS dont see it like that and have got my BMI under observation rather than my weight :cry:

If I went by my ideal BMI I would look ill. Aww boxing sounds fun hun xxx

I'll be getting a treadmill in the very near future... Meant to do that already... I'm also cooking at home more (healthier) and that's about the most of it. Hoping it works... Its about all the effort I'm willing to put in! LOL

HB1 put it down in what ever way makes you feel comfortable,I will do the following:

Start Date: 20th Dec 2009
Starting weight:17.1 lbs
Weight now:14.4 lbs
Weight lost so far: 39 lb
BMI was:40
What my BMI is currently:34

Week 1 on this thread...
Loss:
Gain:

I guess its individual choice how much info we put on hun xxxxx

Hi Africaqueen
How are you hun? 35lb is a big goal but definately do able hun,what diet are you going to follow?
hugs
Nat xx

Hi Nat,

Im doing ok thx hun. U? 35lb is not my overall goal cos iv got more than that to lose but this loss would make me a lot healthier so starting with that ;-)
I have all the ww books so im going to go back to doing my points as i lost 3 stones on that years ago :) and then gained double it over the years due to sadness an comfort eating... but that stops tomorrow and we can all support eachother here xxx

Like most on here I am overweight. I have a BMI of about 36 i want to lose about 50lbs. I have PCOS and losing weight is impossible for me, i have done it before but i had to go to the gym every day and get a personal trainer. I need to exercise now but find it hard to find the time with a wee boy to look after. I am trying to conceive #2 just now and knowing that i will be putting on weight on top of what i am already, i need to do something. count me in.

Hey Beadetts, I have lost 1lb this week, I think it could have been more but I have been laid up with my ankle and I have post period bloat!

Still 1lb down and just 11lb more to my interim goal! Woo hoo

Well done Kitty! 1lb off is better than 1lb on, so yay for you!

Very depressed after my initial weigh in :( Ah well, here goes!!!

I don't see your name enough anymore, Deb! :hugs: Where you been, lovely?

Been taking a bit of a break, done me good and made me get things back to normal - boring housework etc, but it has to be done. 5DPO and i'm back baby!!!!

Woohoo for 5dpo! Welcome back! You've been well and truly missed! xx

P.S. I'm 2dpo... So, we won't be far apart this cycle! :)

A loss is a loss kittykat even if it's just a pound! I'll update later! Can't edit on my iPhone!!! So far so good today! Banana for breakkie, ww spaghetti for lunch and a cereal bar! It's on an evening when I have trouble! Staying away from the vino will be a challenge! Lol x

Can't edit on my iPhone!!!

Are you saying that there's NOT an app for that? :winkwink:

I ate breakfast today! That's progress! I made a scrambled egg with cheese and salami in it (not super healthy, but better than some days) and a bowl of cereal made with wheat, bran and dried fruit! Yay! Making chicken salad for lunch, I think! :)

Hello Ladies!

Beadette, thanks so much for arranging this but i will have to duck this one out. I got my BFP last week :happydance: so i think (hope!) weightloss is not on the cards for me... I am so nervous about it all and trying desperately to eat all the right things and be healthy. It is ironic that i have conceived at my ALL TIME heaviest, but obviously, i will not complain!!! It just means a biiiig diet at a later stage :winkwink:

Fingers and toes crossed that this is one sticky liccle bean :flower:

Good luck to you all ladies, on both the weightloss and the TTC. I am still hanging around here as i feel at home with you guys and i am feeling too cautious to believe i belong in 1st trimester just yet :hugs:

M X

I have been in a mega sweet tooth mood today so used most of my points on choc... bad start! was not happy with my starting weight today so hoping to have lost 3lb when i weigh in on monday! soooo hard tho as im lacking wilpower this week. Glad we can support eachother, good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->