Weight loss quest!! UPDATED with goals - weigh in every Monday morning!

Hello Ladies!

Beadette, thanks so much for arranging this but i will have to duck this one out. I got my BFP last week :happydance: so i think (hope!) weightloss is not on the cards for me... I am so nervous about it all and trying desperately to eat all the right things and be healthy. It is ironic that i have conceived at my ALL TIME heaviest, but obviously, i will not complain!!! It just means a biiiig diet at a later stage :winkwink:

Fingers and toes crossed that this is one sticky liccle bean :flower:

Good luck to you all ladies, on both the weightloss and the TTC. I am still hanging around here as i feel at home with you guys and i am feeling too cautious to believe i belong in 1st trimester just yet :hugs:

M X

HUGE Congrats!!!:happydance: happy and healthy 9mths xxx

Hi ladies!

I was going to start this week, but I'm still experiencing some bleeding from my MC at the end of Jan (has been going on for nearly 5 weeks!!) and I didn't have a great week food or drink wise (I tend to comfort eat when I'm a bit down :nope:), so I'm going to try and have a new start when I'm completely recovered. Hopefully that might be at the end of this week, so I'm starting afresh at the end of this week. I want to lose a stone ideally and maybe more if I can get a stone off. Apparently my BMI is 27 and I'd like to get it into the healthy weight range (under 25) if possible. I got it down from 32 when I lost 2 stone about 3 years ago but I'd like to lose a bit more to feel comfortable.

Will be back on at the start of next week when I do my starting weight!

Good luck girls xxx

Thanks, I am happy with 1lb due to ankle injury. But getting really frustrated cos I can't exercise. It seems to have gone worse on the outer part. Had x-ray last week (outer part but all seemed well, just annoyed that its getting worse. May have to go the walk in centre again!

Kitty - If there's no break and its more of a tendon, ligament, muscle thing... those tend to take longer to heal than an actual fracture and the recovery is harder. So, don't push yourself too much. I've been there! :hugs:

Hello Lovely ladys

Forgot to post last night,I have lost 1 lb......... expecting at least 3 lbs off by next week. I am gonna hit the wii and the gym hard too.I so wanna get into the 13 stones,havent been there since my teens lol
hugs
nat x

Hello Lovely ladys

Forgot to post last night,I have lost 1 lb......... expecting at least 3 lbs off by next week. I am gonna hit the wii and the gym hard too.I so wanna get into the 13 stones,havent been there since my teens lol
hugs
nat x

Well done hun. It is soooo hard when u have a lot to lose! feels like a mountain to climb dosent it? well my poor dh has to climb a mountain everytime we bd so gotta change that:laugh2::laugh2:

xxx

Just want to wish everyone luck for this week, today I have been mainly eating chocolate, having a bad week with work and just needed solace in chocolate as I can't exercise! haha!

Very disheartened after several gym sessions last week and eating very well had no loss at all. When that happens I just wanna give up. I went to bed starving most nights. I think its prob because I had two meals out at weekend with wine!! So my own fault for not resisting temptation when put in front of me. No nights out this week till sat so hopefully better news next monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone getting on better than me xxx

Hey girls,

Well I've had a worse day today although it wasn't horrendous so fingers crossed it hasn't ruined me for the week! I'm hoping for about 3lb as its my first week, athough it will more than likely be either 1-2lb each wee after that! A loss is a loss though! xx

Hi Beadette, can I join pls. I put on weight with my mc pregnancy and would like to lose half a stone (7lb?) in the next month
thanks hun xx

p.s. i dont actually have any scales so not sure how I will measure this, hehe!!

I forgot to weigh in yesterday but I would imagine it would be much the same as I just added myself to this thread. I am not sure this week will go well, I am eating lots this week as I am feeling a wee bit sad... Next week I go back to work after being off on maternity leave for 14.5 months and I don't want to leave my little boy. I know once I am back there it will be fine and hopefully I get pregnant again soon so I can be off again.

Will weigh myself next Monday and see what happens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->