Weight Loss so we can TTC!! Buddies??

channy3232

Reaction score
Hey girls! This stemmed from a post in TTC forum about TTC while overweight or obese. Just thought maybe we could get a buddy system going here to help encourage each other and support each other while trying to lose weight and TTC.
I was just diagnosed with PCOS. From what I understand, losing weight will help the symptoms. I just talked to my doctor today about my options. I can either go on the pill, which will help the acne, facial hair, etc. I can take progesterone which will just lighten my periods. Or I can get pregnant which she said will give my ovaries a break and reduce the symptoms. So, I chose getting pregnant. Lol problem is, can I? Do I even ovulate? Either way, I'm about 25 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant with my son, so I really want to lose weight to make sure I have another healthy baby. My goal is to weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with my son
so here it goes. We have a treadmill so dammit I'm going to use it!! I'm going to take advantage of Rocco's naps and walk while he's sleeping. Cut back on carbs, cook more, eat out less. We can do this together ladies!!
Who's with me?!

I'll join ya, albeit I am actively ttc during this time of losing some weight. I need to lose around 2 stone (I currently have a bmi of 30 and have been told by our FS that I need to get it to around 25).

My plan of action is to join the gym as of next week (once I return to the UK) and take it from there. I don't do diets very well so am prepared to sweat a heap rather than cut out all of my naughties.

As my DH was told also at the consultation that he needed to lose some weight we're gonna be tackling the new exercise regime together so I'm hoping that it will be quite enjoyable.

Good luck to weight loss and also to conceiving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->