Weight Loss While TTC Support Group

DHBH0930

Expecting #2
Reaction score
TTC and Weight Loss Support Group

DHBH0930: :bfp: Goal: 145 lbs Current: 145.5 lbs Lost: 26.5 lbs :happydance: Left: .5 lbs

flosie: Goal: 140 lbs Current: 180 lbs Lost: --lbs :happydance: Left: 40 lbs

Amylucy: Goal: 125 lbs Current: 141 lbs Lost: -- lbs :happydance: Left: 16 lbs

babifever: :bfp: Goal: 175 lbs Current: 244 lbs Lost: -- lbs :happydance: Left: 69 lbs

aidensxmomma: Goal: 120 lbs Current: 162 lbs Lost: -- lbs :happydance: Left: 42 lbs

mommyB: Goal: 160 lbs Current: 180 lbs Lost: -- lbs :happydance: Left: 20 lbs

sugargully: Goal: 165 lbs Current: 170 lbs Lost: 4 lbs :happydance: Left: 5 lbs

Js32313: Goal: 165 lbs Current: 268.8 lbs Lost: 28.2 lbs :happydance: Left: 103.8 lbs

shellgirl: :bfp: Goal: 120 lbs Current: 133 lbs Lost: 8 lbs :happydance: Left: 13 lbs

youngmamttc: :bfp: Goal: 140 lbs Current: 233 lbs Lost: 21 lbs :happydance: Left: 93 lbs

sausages: Goal: 126 lbs Current: 140 lbs Lost: 5 lbs :happydance: Left: 14 lbs

JohnsPrincess: Goal: 130 lbs Current: 181 lbs Lost: 5 lbs :happydance: Left: 51 lbs

jumpingo: Goal: 130 lbs Current: 139.6 lbs Lost: 4.4 lbs :happydance: Left: 9.6 lbs

KozmikKitten: Goal: 140 lbs Current: 159 lbs Lost: 6 lbs :happydance: Left: 19 lbs

Charmed86: Goal: 140 lbs Current: 219 lbs Lost: 10 lbs :happydance: Left: 79 lbs

coquis224:Goal: 185 lbs Current: 252 lbs Lost: 3 lbs :happydance: Left: 67 lbs

tankel: Goal: 130 lbs Current: 142 lbs Lost: -- lbs :happydance: Left: 12 lbs

MyFavSurprise: Goal: 150 lbs Current: 230 lbs Lost: 30 lbs :happydance: Left: 80 lbs

DaTucker: Goal: 120 lbs Current: 133.6 lbs Lost: 8.8lbs :happydance: Left: 13.6 lbs

pokatobug: Goal: 150 lbs Current: 205 lbs Lost: 2 lbs :happydance: Left: 55 lbs

blinker86: Goal: 145 lbs Current: 169.8 lbs Lost: 101.2 lbs :happydance: Left: 24.8 lbs

shortcakes21: Goal: 160 lbs Current: 200 lbs Lost: --lbs :happydance: Left: 40 lbs

CarlyP: Goal: 170 lbs Current: 208.5 lbs Lost: 27.5lbs :happydance: Left: 38.5 lbs

Give me your info if you want to be added and we can track our success together! (I can do stones or pounds)

Keep us updated as we go and I will update the info here. This a safe place, no judging allowed! Only support and friendly advice :flower:

About me:

Hello! I'm sure there is a thread out there like this one, but I can't seem to find one, so I'll start one and see if anyone wants to join.

I'm currently TTC #2 and in the process trying to get healthy and fit. With DD I gained a crazy amount! Around 70lbs :dohh: It didn't end up being a problem till labor kicked in and my blood pressure sky rocketed. It is not for sure the reason behind that happening but my weight couldn't have helped. I ended up having to have an emergency c-section.

For #2 I'd love to have a VBAC and I think it is crucial for me to be healthy for that to even be an option. DD is just about 13 months now. I lost a good amount of that 70 I gained with her, but still have a ways to go. I gave up and didn't care for the last 6 months or so. Well now with seriously TTC I'm super motivated!

I started eating more healthy and counting calories as well as daily exercise last Monday. I've dropped 4.5lbs so far!

I'm 6dpo and super anxious to test. I plan to keep up my healthy ways even once I become pregnant. However if/when I do I understand my goal weight may have to wait.

Hey! I have more than you to lose and currently trying to get back my motivation that was lost around mid December. I also have type 2 diabetes. Today is CD31. Not sure what DPO I 'am as I haven't been tracking. The one time I did bbt I ovulated on CD16/LP 13. My cycle was day 30 & 29 last 2 cycles. And prior too I had like a 35 day average. Therefore I will wait until this Saturday to test if af hasn't showed up (CD36). No promising symptoms, expecting af any moment. Only thing different this cycle was my pms returned after 3 months.

Hi I would like to join you. I have alot more than you to lose. Currently 180lb want to get to 140lb.
I'm currently ttc number 2

Hi I would like to join you. I have alot more than you to lose. Currently 180lb want to get to 140lb.
I'm currently ttc number 2

Welcome! I added you :flower:

my end goal should be 140 too, but I'm not sure if that is even possible for me anymore :shrug: I will reassess when I get to 145. I got up to 230 during my last pregnancy! 30 of which were off 1-2 weeks after birth. Then I got motivated and went from 200-170s last spring but then gave up. Started back up and am more determined than ever!

What are you doing for your weight loss? Tracking calories, types of exercise, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know you and help in anyway I can on both your ttc and wl journey! We can do it!!! :flower:

Hey! I have more than you to lose and currently trying to get back my motivation that was lost around mid December. I also have type 2 diabetes. Today is CD31. Not sure what DPO I 'am as I haven't been tracking. The one time I did bbt I ovulated on CD16/LP 13. My cycle was day 30 & 29 last 2 cycles. And prior too I had like a 35 day average. Therefore I will wait until this Saturday to test if af hasn't showed up (CD36). No promising symptoms, expecting af any moment. Only thing different this cycle was my pms returned after 3 months.

Hope you see your BFP! Good lick with your weight loss too!

December is one of the hardest months. Unfortunately I still didn't care then.

I didn't have any signs with dd, my symptoms didn't kick in till 6 or 7 weeks, so completely possible to get your bfp with no symptoms :flower:

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the stats up top. Or you can just hang around even if you don't want to, no judgement either way!

I'm planning on trying weight watchers again and to try and fit some exercise, although this bit seems impossible with a sleepless toddler, work and college to juggle!

I'd love to join you too :)

Current - 141
Goal - 125

My main motivation is that I have two dd (3 and 1) so I don't want to be totally wiped out by a pregnancy. My goal is not so much that I want to lose weight but I really want to be eating healthier and into an exercise routine by the time I get pregnant.

I'm planning on trying weight watchers again and to try and fit some exercise, although this bit seems impossible with a sleepless toddler, work and college to juggle!

Never tried weight watchers, my sister had success though! I know what you mean. DD is 13 months and still wakes 2-3 times a night. So I'm always tired, I've just gotten used to it. Now she finally takes a real nap, so that is when I've gotten in a workout, sometimes she will play while i do the elliptical. I'm a SAHM though, couldn't imagine having a job and college on top of it all! I give you credit for all that! :flower:

I'd love to join you too :)

Current - 141
Goal - 125

My main motivation is that I have two dd (3 and 1) so I don't want to be totally wiped out by a pregnancy. My goal is not so much that I want to lose weight but I really want to be eating healthier and into an exercise routine by the time I get pregnant.

Welcome! You've been added! That's a good motivator! I too am more concerned about the healthy aspect of it. Sure the weight is nice to lose and I'd love to be back to a smaller size, but that is just a bonus. I want to raise my dd with good eating and lifestyle habits.

What are you doing to accomplish your goal?

I bought a fitbit, waiting for it to come. I've started tracking my Calories and exercising daily (1 day off a week)

Could I join you all?

Current Weight: 162
Goal Weight: 120

My motivation for losing weight is that I want to be healthy first and foremost (I am currently in the overweight BMI catergory) but secondly (and selfishly) I want my body back to what it was before having kids, or at least as close as I can get. Obviously, if a baby decides to bless me, I will be focusing more staying healthy than weight loss, but in the meantime, it'll give me something to work towards. :)

My diet/exercise plan is to actually start dieting and exercising. :haha: I would like to focus on eating healthier and getting started in a good workout routine, one that I can continue while pregnant.

I've been dieting/exercising on and off for the last few months and lost 20 pounds so far, so I know I can do it. I just need to stay motivated and accountable. :thumbup:

Hi! I'd love to be added! I'm currently 180. Would love to get down to 160. A year ago this time I reached my goal and a little more (weighed 156). But then I lost my motivation and stress took over when we started TTC. I'm 5'9" and tend to carry my weight pretty well. I'm kicking myself now for gaining back the weight and thinking maybe that's what's preventing us from conceiving. So I'd like to try to lose a bit while TTC.

What helped me lose the weight before was tracking my calories on my fitness pal and working out.

Hi I'd like to join! I've lost 40 since last spring but the last 10 has been very stubborn. I do the Quickweight loss center program. My doctor says the supplements aren't safe so I'm just trying to eat small potions w veggies and proteins. Haha, it's not working well especially post holidays!

Current 174
Goal 165

I'd like to start jogging but I'm not sure it's safe in the 2 week window.

Hi I'd like to join! I've lost 40 since last spring but the last 10 has been very stubborn. I do the Quickweight loss center program. My doctor says the supplements aren't safe so I'm just trying to eat small potions w veggies and proteins. Haha, it's not working well especially post holidays!

Current 174
Goal 165

I'd like to start jogging but I'm not sure it's safe in the 2 week window.

some woman run during early months of pregnancy.....just some information.

DHBH - I am trying to cut down on portion sizes and make healthier choices. My husband travels a lot for work and while he's away I often eat really badly (our kids have a separate dinner earlier). My diet is actually atrocious and in no way healthy for a pregnant woman. We also eat way too much in a meal. I was brought up to finish everything on my plate and can't seem to break the habit, so piling so much food into my plate isn't helping at all.

I'm also going to walk every day now that our pup is allowed to leave the house and aim for a low impact work out every other day, something that I can carry over and continue while pregnant

Aidensxmomma: Welcome! You've been added to the front page :flower: your kids are cute :flower: so incredibly sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine going through that :hugs: great job losing 20 lbs so far! I know what you mean, sometimes the hardest part is just starting! That sounds like a great plan, I too plan to continue my new healthy lifestyle during my next pregnancy. I think we all want to look good as well as be healthy :winkwink: it will be nice to feel more sexy again! :thumbup: I don't know what my body will look like though since I got so big, I have the"mothers apron" :nope: that hangs over my c section incision. I have no idea how much is streched out skin vs fat. Only way to know what it will look like is to lose the weight.

mommyB: welcome! You've been added :flower: if you've done it before I have no doubt you can do it again! It's always hard to feel like you ruined all your hard work. I've battled with my weight since high school, every time I lose weight no problem (with lots of hard work) but I never sustain it :dohh: I love to eat! :blush: I too am counting calories, I haven't tried my fitness pal, but heard of it. Right now I'm using livestrong and starting the Fitbit app (my Fitbit comes in a couple weeks) what kind of working out are you doing?

Sugargully: welcome! I have added you to the front page :flower: great job losing the 40 lbs last spring, that's a lot to be proud of! Oh I know the holidays are the worst! Your meal plan sounds similar to mine. I still want to eat my favorite foods, I just eat smaller portions. A lot of the casseroles I make are higher calories, so I have a small portion and load my plate with veggies so I'm not starving :flower: I want to start jogging too, but our weather is too crappy, I don't want to subject myself let alone my 1 year old to it. Ill try to get out there on the fee nice days here and there. For now though it's the elliptical and aerobics videos. I agree with babifever there should be no problem running even if you do get a bfp, I've known women who run during the whole pregnancy, just as long as you don't push yourself crazy hard (never good anyways)

Amylucy: I know what you mean, my eating habits were terrible! And I don't want to pass that onto my daughter and future baby #2 I'd go through drive thu's a couple times a week (i liked being able to eat in the car with some peace and quiet since d&d would fall asleep or be content) also fries are just so yummy!:haha: I'd snack all day, big, unhealthy high fat and loaded with calories snacks, then have huge meals. I also would buy sweets and hide them from DH so I didn't have to share :blush: or make myself some frosting to eat :dohh: I want to get healthy and stay heathy during and after my next pregnancy. I think if my husband was gone a lot I would be even worse. Since I hide it from him. What does your DH do? How many kids do you have? That must be hard, I give ladies whose DH's are out of town often a lot of credit!

AFM: I'm 6 dpo today, so hoping this is the cycle! It's our 3rd try, dd took 3 real tries (1 other try at the beginning before knowing anything about temping and OPK's, so our timing was way off) the weight loss journey has been great the past week at keeping my mind off testing this weekend :flower: I've also motivated my mom to be more healthy with me. It helps so much to have people irl and online to support you! I got up to 22mins on the elliptical today. Felt like I was gonna die :haha: but I did it! Now off to do some free weights :thumbup: I'm trying to mix it up as much as possible, better for losing weight and keeping me from getting bored. Is it spring yet so I can do outdoor activities?! I hate the cold!

Thank you all for joining! I look forward to going through both TTC and WL with you! We can do it!!!!

Keep me updated on your progress as much or little as you want and I will keep the front page updated :flower:

mommyB: welcome! You've been added :flower: if you've done it before I have no doubt you can do it again! It's always hard to feel like you ruined all your hard work. I've battled with my weight since high school, every time I lose weight no problem (with lots of hard work) but I never sustain it :dohh: I love to eat! :blush: I too am counting calories, I haven't tried my fitness pal, but heard of it. Right now I'm using livestrong and starting the Fitbit app (my Fitbit comes in a couple weeks) what kind of working out are you doing?

Thanks! It's been hard. Especially since I bought all new pants in smaller sizes and now they don't fit. But I will get back there again and have a whole new wardrobe ;) I love to eat to and am married into an Italian family so it's always about food! Lol. I have a HRM to help with calories burnt. I'm just easing back into the working out. But when I did lose the weight I had great results with the Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift workouts. I would use the treadmill and jog outside and I would use our weight machine in the basement. And I also did the odd Zumba workout. I kinda want to get back to the Brazil Butt lift because it's fun and I got awesome results! We can do this!

DHBH- we have two girls :) he is an area manager for a finance company, he's usually only away 1-3 nights at a time so it's not bad but we definitely miss him!

Hello all. Last 2 months cycle has hit on the 13th, so I'm on red alert.

Thanks! It's been hard. Especially since I bought all new pants in smaller sizes and now they don't fit. But I will get back there again and have a whole new wardrobe ;) I love to eat to and am married into an Italian family so it's always about food! Lol. I have a HRM to help with calories burnt. I'm just easing back into the working out. But when I did lose the weight I had great results with the Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift workouts. I would use the treadmill and jog outside and I would use our weight machine in the basement. And I also did the odd Zumba workout. I kinda want to get back to the Brazil Butt lift because it's fun and I got awesome results! We can do this!

Sounds great, good variety! For videos inside I found on youtube cafemom workouts. They kick my butt! And they have a good amount to choose from, butt/thigh, core, calorie burning, etc. And they are all free! I play them on the tv with our apple tv or chromecast. I love zumba, but don't have a gym close by, also wouldnt go often, the more obstacles the less is do something. Having to get dd ready and loaded on the car is enough for me to say no thanks! Haha. Tried zumba off youtube. Wasn't the same...

DHBH- we have two girls :) he is an area manager for a finance company, he's usually only away 1-3 nights at a time so it's not bad but we definitely miss him!

Even still, any nights away for me would be hard! I know you get used to it but still. I'd love to have 2 girls! I'm one of 3 sisters and love it. But I'll be happy with whatever I get :flower:

Hello all. Last 2 months cycle has hit on the 13th, so I'm on red alert.

Hope AF doesn't show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->