Weight Loss While TTC Support Group

Great job, Carly!!

Blah, out for another cycle. On the one hand, it sucks that I'm not pregnant, on the other...one more month to lose weight!

Sorry to hear that DaTucker :hugs: it's great to keep positive. I'm only CD5 so not to far in front of you.

Yay! Down to 202...that's 3lbs I don't have to see on the scale anymore!

Congrats Jump on your :bfp: !!!

I weighed in at 168.2 this morning, which gave me a total loss of 7 pounds for March. I did so well with exercising regularly, and setting a schedule ahead of time really helped to keep me going. I made a plan for April and am hoping I can get similar results, or better!

As far as TTC goes, I'm so confused this cycle. My OPK gave me a + reading earlier than FF predicted, but my BBT haven't matched up at all, so we've just be BD'ing regularly and am hoping for the best!

Well done blinker :)

Maybe you were due to ovulate but it got delayed for some reason, is your bbt still low?

It seemed to be going up until yesterday. This is my first month doing BBT, and I wasn't planning on it being wonky!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/588371/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I see what you mean... it looks like it's struggling to find your cover line as it's normally before ovulation then the progesterone takes over after ovulation making our temps higher, but yours is still around the same temps.

I just had a lost pregnancy at six weeks. I noticed that at five week, I had pain in my legs and groin with one visible varicose vein in my leg. I want to lose wait before trying again. I'm 190 with a goal of 165. I'm juicing right now.

Sorry I've been absent ladies. This pregnancy is kicking my butt! Constantly feeling sick and always tired. My activity level is non existent, and carbs are all I can stomach so I'm sure I'm gaining more weight quicker than I'd like. I'm not gonna make a big deal about it. I'm just trying to make it through 1st tri! Hopefully I can get more on track then. I also just got over having Norovirus, which was HORRENDOUS! I'm sure I dropped a few lbs from that, but not the way I wanted to! I'm not weighing myself since I can't do much about it right now and it will just upset me.

Hope you ladies are doing well with your weight loss! And hope you get your bfp's soon! :flower:

Hope you get to feeling better, DHBH. Hang in there!

AFM: I was sure that this would not be my lucky month, but I got a very clear :bfp: this morning!! I'm so excited, but there's so much to think about. After losing 100 pounds and eating at a deficit for 2 years now, I'm already nervous about gaining weight. Should I be switching to maintenance mode at this point, or is it okay to continue eating at a small deficit (for me, this is about 1600-1700 calories daily)?

AFM: I was sure that this would not be my lucky month, but I got a very clear :bfp: this morning!! I'm so excited, but there's so much to think about. After losing 100 pounds and eating at a deficit for 2 years now, I'm already nervous about gaining weight. Should I be switching to maintenance mode at this point, or is it okay to continue eating at a small deficit (for me, this is about 1600-1700 calories daily)?

blinker!:yipee: congrats!! i would say go to maintain.:shrug: but maybe check with your doctor when you go in? do you have an appointment to confirm or get bloodwork done? i had been eating at a deficit for several months, but when i found out (3 weeks ago) i switched to maintain then PLUS the 300 calories for being pregnant and i still lost weight the first 2 weeks:huh: this week i have been so nauseous i can't seem to get enough food down to even hit that calorie goal.:dohh:

DHBH, will you stick a pretty little :bfp: next to my name too, next time you update the front page?:winkwink:

blinker!:yipee: congrats!! i would say go to maintain.:shrug: but maybe check with your doctor when you go in? do you have an appointment to confirm or get bloodwork done? i had been eating at a deficit for several months, but when i found out (3 weeks ago) i switched to maintain then PLUS the 300 calories for being pregnant and i still lost weight the first 2 weeks:huh: this week i have been so nauseous i can't seem to get enough food down to even hit that calorie goal.:dohh:

DHBH, will you stick a pretty little :bfp: next to my name too, next time you update the front page?:winkwink:

Thank you! I will definitely ask my doctor when I go, but I haven't made the appointment yet because I'm trying to figure out what date is good since DH wants to come along. I went ahead and upped my calories just a bit and plan to continue with my exercise routine, so I'm hoping I can avoid gaining weight in the 1st trimester. Hope you nauseousness goes away soon! I'm feeling fine so far, but I did have awful morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and I'm hoping I don't get blessed with that again!

Congrats, blinker! :happydance:

afm: no progress. I mean 0! Why am I even working out?

Tankel, I feel the same way so often! I've tried to focus less on the scale though and more on my fitness level, which has helped a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->