Weight Loss While TTC Support Group

I worked out this morning but af was with me so it didn't get to do as much as I wold have liked. How is everyone else doing?

Randomly weighed in yesterday..I'm at 133.6! I haven't been under 135 in almost 2 years!

DaTucker: not kidding about Jillian michaels she really does kick your butt! I tried her videos thos week, man was i feeling it! Congrats on the just about 2lbs! That's so great you got below 135! What an accomplishment! That's gotta feel great! :happydance:

jumpingo: so sorry about AF :hug: it does make it extra bad when you really feel/thing youre pregnant. Hope she is showing herself out so you can soon get to trying again! Hope your family is ok :hug:, traveling makes it challenging to stick to your healthy ways. GL getting back into your routine! :flower:

tankel: sorry the scale isn't cooperating! But glad you are feeling like you are seeing some results though! :flower: Also working out when AF around sucks! I always feel like I'm not able to do it as hard. Hope she shows herself out soon!

KozmikKitten: i am an early tester, usually 9 or 10 dpo, so sunday or monday!! Its moving along well :flower: Sounds like your exercise is going well! Abs are so hard! Keep it up! :thumbup:

pokatobug: Welcome! You've been added! Our LO's are the same age! :flower: my AF came back at 8 months old, but LP hasn't been normal length since I still nurse too. Hope losing some weight helps bring your cycles back! GL with your program!

blinker86: Welcome! You too have been added! Awesome job with the weight loss so far! That's great you've lost so much! The holidays stink, I hate going backward! What kind of home workouts do you do? Also good luck with testing, hope you get your bfp!

I saw the 4 on the scale today! 149!!!! Whoo hoo! :happydance: can't remember when I was last in the 140s, it's been so many years! 4lbs to my original goal, but will try for 135 after. Jillian michaels has been kicking my ass, and still doing intervals on the elliptical. Weather is supposed to warm up, ready to get out and go running more!

7dpo today, will probably start testing sunday, will TRY to wait till Monday. Not feeling any symptoms, but didn't with dd, so not looking too much into not having any symptoms

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

tankel, hot yoga is hard but i loved it after a couple classes. also it makes your skin (all over, not just your face) SOOOO clear and smooth. and the flexibility is great. for you AND your husband...:blush::rofl:

DaTucker, go girl!:bodyb::bodyb:

DHB, you are on a roll lately!! i'm so impressed!! and fingers crossed for a bfp!:thumbup:

after a week "off" being in the states and traveling and everything, i didn't do too badly apparently! i went to the gym every day since getting back on tuesday and i weighed in today at...139.6. that is pretty much what i weighed before i found out i was pregnant last october. so, i'm basically back at my "i want to lose 9 pounds" starting point:roll: but down from 144, so YAY!:thumbup: do i have to round that up to 140, or since it's in the 139s, do i get to count it as 139?:haha:

DaTucker - Good for you! I hope to maybe one day make it to the 3's! It's always nice dropping into that next number down though, regardless!

DHBH0930- You're in the same boat creeping into the 4s! Congrats to you as well! I've done Jillian's 30 Day Shred, and she definitely does work you hard. Currently, I'm rotating through several things at home, including running on the treadmill, Hip Hop Abs, PiYo, and Pilates. I get bored easily, so switching things up often definitely helps. I also really enjoy Zumba!

jumpingo- It's always a success when you take a break from things and still find yourself headed in the right direction. I recall my last vacation to Disney World where I gained 9 pounds!!

I worked out M-Th this week, Friday was a rest day, and I weighed in at 169.8 lbs today, so a 5.4 pound loss! I did pretty well with my eating habits but am going out to a buffet tonight for FIL's birthday. Going to try not to overindulge too much, then back at it again tomorrow!

DHB, you are on a roll lately!! i'm so impressed!! and fingers crossed for a bfp!:thumbup:

after a week "off" being in the states and traveling and everything, i didn't do too badly apparently! i went to the gym every day since getting back on tuesday and i weighed in today at...139.6. that is pretty much what i weighed before i found out i was pregnant last october. so, i'm basically back at my "i want to lose 9 pounds" starting point:roll: but down from 144, so YAY!:thumbup: do i have to round that up to 140, or since it's in the 139s, do i get to count it as 139?:haha:

Thanks! It's nice when your hard work pays off! Congrats to you too! I would say that it's 139s!!! What a great milestone, keep it up!

DHBH0930- You're in the same boat creeping into the 4s! Congrats to you as well! I've done Jillian's 30 Day Shred, and she definitely does work you hard. Currently, I'm rotating through several things at home, including running on the treadmill, Hip Hop Abs, PiYo, and Pilates. I get bored easily, so switching things up often definitely helps. I also really enjoy Zumba!

I worked out M-Th this week, Friday was a rest day, and I weighed in at 169.8 lbs today, so a 5.4 pound loss! I did pretty well with my eating habits but am going out to a buffet tonight for FIL's birthday. Going to try not to overindulge too much, then back at it again tomorrow!

Thanks! And awesome job for you! that's so great! You are doing so well. Ugh buffets are the worst!

Ladies I'm PREGNANT!!!! 9dpo and very clear :bfp:! :cloud9: so crazy happy right now! Gonna still watch what I eat, though im upping my calories to a "maintain" level. But still continuing my exercise daily :flower: staying healthy this pregnancy!

Attachments

• 2015-03-08 16.23.59.jpg
    2015-03-08 16.23.59.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-03-08 16.20.49.jpg
    2015-03-08 16.20.49.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Ladies I'm PREGNANT!!!! 9dpo and very clear :bfp:! :cloud9: so crazy happy right now! Gonna still watch what I eat, though im upping my calories to a "maintain" level. But still continuing my exercise daily :flower: staying healthy this pregnancy!

Oh my gosh, congrats!! That's so exciting! :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I'm so thrilled! Also still cautious since it's so early. Only modification I'm making to my exercise is not doing Jillian Michaels videos, they are very intense for me and I don't want to stress my body that much, I will go back to my cafemom videos, they are still hard but don't make me feel like I'm gonna die :haha: Also I will continue with the elliptical and running when weather is nice enough. Once I start to show I'll find pregnancy videos for my aerobics days, the cafemom videos do a lot of laying on your stomach and I won't be able to do that :flower:

Also a treat every so often is fine, but I'm continuing to eat healthy, just upping my calories a little but with extra servings of veggies and fruit, etc.
hope I don't have any weight gain on 1st trimester. A lb or 2 won't bother me, but there really isn't any reason for me to gain much of anything till 2nd trip

Hope I can stick to this thinking the whole pregnancy! :winkwink:

I'm sure you can. With the kind of progress that you have had, you def. have some will power.

Thanks DHBH! :flower:
Congrats on your :bfp: so exciting!!!
Are you loving the new things our little one year olds are learning now? I love every minute of it!

Looking forward to the support this group has to offer and helping when I can. :flower:

Omg DHBH, congratulations!! Throw some of that dust our way ;) H&H 9 months! Especially the healthy part since you're so determined to stick with the exercise. You've got this!

Umm body...Why you gaining weight even though I'm working out harder than before?

Yuck...weighed myself...145lbs. Hoping its water weight, though I would perfer the scale to go the opposite direction for once. I think I am going to have to seriously re-think my diet because all the exercise is not working. I thought that I ate pretty well, but I have been eating dessert every night. No more I tell you! Also going to go back to meat only once or twice a week. I can not deal still looking pregnant, 7 weeks after the MC. Its disheartening. Body, get with the picture!

tankel - I'm in the same boat. I feel like I look the same as I did in Dec when I was 11 weeks preg. :( Cant shake this feeling that these 10 lb are here to stay. Still stuck at 159.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->