Weight Loss While TTC Support Group

Umm body...Why you gaining weight even though I'm working out harder than before?

Yuck...weighed myself...145lbs. Hoping its water weight, though I would perfer the scale to go the opposite direction for once. I think I am going to have to seriously re-think my diet because all the exercise is not working. I thought that I ate pretty well, but I have been eating dessert every night. No more I tell you! Also going to go back to meat only once or twice a week. I can not deal still looking pregnant, 7 weeks after the MC. Its disheartening. Body, get with the picture!

I don't know if you've every tried using MyFitnessPal, but I highly recommend it if you're wanting to look at your calorie intake more closely!

Umm body...Why you gaining weight even though I'm working out harder than before?

Yuck...weighed myself...145lbs. Hoping its water weight, though I would perfer the scale to go the opposite direction for once. I think I am going to have to seriously re-think my diet because all the exercise is not working. I thought that I ate pretty well, but I have been eating dessert every night. No more I tell you! Also going to go back to meat only once or twice a week. I can not deal still looking pregnant, 7 weeks after the MC. Its disheartening. Body, get with the picture!
i have been working out since mid january and been calorie counting since shortly after that and still the scale hardly budges. it jumps up and down within a couple pounds but the other day it finally went down to my pre-mc weight and i was so motivated to keep it up. and then 3 days later (of being good and eating well and working out) it jumped right back up.:growlmad: so frustrating!! but hang in there!!! and yeah, dessert is something i can only have if i have "extra" calories left at the end of the day.:roll::haha:

I don't know if you've every tried using MyFitnessPal, but I highly recommend it if you're wanting to look at your calorie intake more closely!

i use Lose It! and it's pretty good, but hear a lot of people say they love MyFitnessPal, too. sorta seems like you just need to find one that works for you.:thumbup:

thanks for the advice. I'm just a little disheartened about this working out thing. My belly still looks pregnant and my face has been full of zits since the mc...that is almost 2 months of pimples people. YUCK! I'm sticking to the workout plans though as I know sooner or later something has to budge.

I know how you're feeling, my weight fluctuates like crazy. One thing to look at is what exactly you're eating during the day. If you had food with a lot of sodium the day before you weighed in, you're more than likely going to see a slight increase due to water weight from the sodium! There's sooo much that can affect it! Even where you're at in your cycle can change what you would normally see on the scale.

Ended up with a 0.2 lb gain this week, so sitting at 170 even now. I did everything on point this week though, so I'm thinking it may just be thanks to AF arriving. Kind of bummed about that, but trying to look at it positively, as this gives me another month to focus on my eating and exercise more. Really thankful that the weather has warmed up and I can get out more for walks!

Hope af stays away.

I weighed in and now I'm at 142. I don't want to count it as a loss until I beat the 139 mark because (as others have said) my weight can fluctuate a lot.

Sorry you ladies aren't seeing your hard work reflect on the scale :growlmad: That's super frustrating!

I think my weight has been coming off easily since I'm still nursing :shrug: I added some calories back since I'm preggers now, but still losing some weight. which doesn't bother me one bit, really only need to start gaining in 2nd and 3rd trimester. Im expecting I'll level off with my weight these next few weeks. but down to 146 now, so 26 lbs total now since early January :happydance: also only 1lb from my original goal of 145. After this baby (its our last) my ULTIMATE goal will be 135, after accomplishing this much I know I can do that. Anything below 135 though is unrealistic for me.

Hope the scales start cooperating for you ladies! keep up the hard work! Also warmer weather is here or if not, its coming soon so we can get out more often for our activities! :happydance:

I would love to join this group. It seems my dr thinks my weight is the only thing holding me back from having baby #1. I am currently 200lbs and would love to drop 40-50 lbs. :thumbup:

Woohoo, joined a gym today!!

Shortcakes, good luck!!

well, looks like i can't try to make the scale budge any more...:bfp::shock:

i took a couple days off because my knees were hurting and then i got sick.:dohh: now i'm on the upswing and hope to be back at the gym on thursday. and i probably need to eat more, since i've been cutting back to lose weight for the last 2 months. i'm sure i can find something tasty to add some extra calories!:blush::haha:

Congrats jumpingo!! I'm glad to see someone else get their bfp!!

Knock knock.....

Hi I am Carly, I am trying to lose about 3 stone through slimming world. I have been on and off for about 2 years, my starting weight was 16stone 12pounds, I lost 3 and a half stone, but over Christmas I have crept back up.

My current weight as of Wednesday is 15stone 1.5 pounds. I weigh in tomorrow night at my group.

We are TTC #3, on our 11th cycle. Hoping if I start to lose a few pounds then it may help :shrug:

DaTucker: congrats on joining a gym! :happydance:

jumpingo: congrats on the :bfp:! When is your EDD? Glad you are gonna stay healthy and active :flower:

CarlyP: welcome! GL with ttc and losing some weight :flower:

AFM: 5 +4 today ms started kicking in a couple days ago, it helps to keep eating, which is making it hard to not gain weight too fast! But with staying active (more long walks then running or workout videos the past few days) still managed to lose half a pound. So grateful since I thought for sure I packed on like 3lbs this week.

Scale still not budging around here. I've been working so hard too. I need some tips.

Congratulations DHB :)

I am going to weigh in at group in about an hour, I think I have done well, my scales have defiantly shown a loss so see what theirs say.

I normally have a treat night Wednesday as well, but I have done a sausage casserole to come back too, may as well stay on track.

DHBH, i ovulated early (cd12) and then got a bfp at 10dpo, so i'm still only 3weeks and some change.:shock: due early december.:thumbup:

and i'm hoping to stay active and eat well...just got back from the gym after being off for a week. my body remembers all the routines in class, but was a little like, "whoa, why are you making me do this?:shock:" during class.:haha:

i'm hoping not to gain more than 5 pounds during 1st tri. i'm actually nervous about knowing how MUCH to eat because i got used to how much to eat to lose, but not sure what's a good way to make sure i'm eating enough to just maintain. especially if i'm still working out, i need to make sure i eat all those calories back, essentially.:huh: what's your strategy? any other people still lurking who have gotten their bfps with suggestions?

Congratulations jumpingo!

AFM - Weighed in last night and lost 3lb :)

Carly, 3lbs, that's awesome!!! way to go:happydance: i was just getting the scale to actually start moving in the right direction but now am living vicariously through all of you:winkwink: keep it up!!:bodyb:

Thank you, it was my first week back at slimming world so I expected a good loss, just need to keep it up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->