Weight Loss

Layla

Reaction score
Just wnted to show you all my weight loss and to say to all those who are dieting to keep going, you will get there in the end!!!

This was me at my biggest...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/before.jpg

This is me now...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/after1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/after.jpg

I have lost 27lbs so far, Still got a few more lbs to go untill im happy but im almost there.

Dont give up girls!!

You look so fab Layla well done
you have a really fantastic shape :)

Oh and a very tidy hallway, fancy doing mine lol

You look HOT Layla!!!!! Well Done!!!!

how have you done it layla, healthy eating, life style plan, a certain diet? do you exercise aswell and how do you keep the willpower goin...

h x

ps you look gorge!

well done layla, you look amazing :)

You're a hot mama, you look fab. :thumbup: My burning question is how are you doing it? Any tips you would like to share with us??

I bet you feel like your on top of the world. When you feel good about yourself it surely does shine. Congrats on your great accomplishment and keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to me.

Wow Layla you look fantastic!!! Well done.

x

You look fantastic! Well done! You should be proud of yourself :)

xxx

I have done it buy cutting out bread, pasta and potatoes.

For breakfast i have a bowl of low fat cereal with ss milk

Lunch i have stir fry veggies useing 1 spray of the fry light sunflower oil spray

Dinner i have some kind of low fat meat, either low fat sausages, chicken breast, qourn chicken fillets, or white fish fillets, i have that with some streamed veg.

I dont snack inbetween meals, if i get hungry i have a cup of tea but i limit myself to 3 a day max!

I make sure i drink at least a lt of water a day.

And every other day as a treat i have a tripple choc skinny cow ice cream.

My eating times go like this...

8am - breakfast

10.30 - cup of tea with 1 sweetner tablet

1pm - lunch

3pm - cup of tea with 1 sweetner tablet

6pm - dinner

8pm cup of tea with sweetner or a skinny cow, depending on what day it is, i wouldnt have both.

Its very hard, im hungry all the time but i ignore it, im giving my body what it needs to live and thats it basicly.

My motivation was that i want to be the size i was when i met Jase (size16) im a braod girl anyway so anything less than that and i look ill.
My size 18 trousers are way big for me, i can get them on and off without undoing them now so im going today to try a 16! fingers crossed!!!!
My other motivation is.....my younger sister and i have always been the bigger ones of all our sisters, shes always been bigger than me but she started to diet last year and got really slim, we dont get on so i have to beat her!!!!! petty i know but its how we are lol

I start work full time in 2 weeks so once i do that i will introduce pasta and potatoes back in to my diet, coz i will be walking miles (on the hospital wards all day) so i will burn them off.

I havent done any exercise other than walking and sit ups.

Hope this helps someone :)

x

oo just to add....beware of fruit, lots of people think fruit is a good thing to have on a diet...its not, it contains LOTS of sugar!!

The only and best fruit to have is melon, esp watermelon, your body will burn more cals by digesting melon then whats actualy in it. plus watermelon is mostly water so it makes you feel full.

Also another tip...before every meal, have a glass of water, it tricks your brain in to thinking your tummy is full so you will be less hungry...and eat less.

good luck!!

x

Thank you for sharing your eating plan, sounds like you are well disciplined. You're an inspiration. Oh yes, and how you said you have to beat your sister, that's not petty it's great motivation. You do whatever keeps you going. Keep up the great work. I hope I will be posting on here sometime soon telling you my progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->