Weight loss???

CamoQueen

Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
At my last mw appointment, I had gained 1 lb over the last four weeks... LO was measuring great, though. Two weeks later (today), I stepped on my scale out of curiosity and found that I've lost nearly 3 lb since then!

Can anyone give me some tips on gaining weight? I think I went down because I've been eating healthier this month -- no late night junk food runs -- which is probably leading me to lose weight. I already eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day... I really never go hungry. I just don't want to go back to eating junk, but I'm worried this weight loss is bad for LO!

Any advice?

If you are eating healthy you dont NEED to put weight on!!! I've lost weight in the last month and my baby is still measuring 2 weeks ahead!!! I dont think its a good idea to actively try to gain weight. Keep eating well - your baby is getting everything they need!!

x

I agree with Mervs Mum! As long as you are eating healthy, don't worry about your weight. :hugs:

Yup i havent put on a single lb since July :shrug: LO still growing very well in there :lol: so long as you're not going hungry nothing to worry about :hugs:

I go through spurts where I'll gain a ton in a week, then not gain any for 3. I think its normal.

I really wouldn't worry about your weight too much hon, it's normal like the others say to go up and down x

Thank you guys, I feel really reassured! I was so stressed about this, but I feel so much better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->