Weight watchers Recipes

pinky1987

My very own little E.T!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Me an OH have decided to lose weight through weight watchers BUT we havnt signed up for the meetings or online as it would cost too much! money is not great at the minute so what i did was bought a starter pack thing off a well known auction site and have been going off that, the only thing im struggleing with is the evening meals!

i need some recipes or things you have put together yourselves that are good for our two children to have to, they are 4 nearly 5 starting school this year and a 17month old who eats everything we eat! Recipes that are quite simple as im not the best of cooks!! although i try my best to make everything from scratch!

I have never had the gift of being skinny but i was always a nice size12, bnut since having my son i have ballooned in weight, we both weighed ourselves on sunday night and I am now 14st 4lbs!!!! OH is now 19st!! :nope:

I am only 24 and OH is 27, we should not be this weight! I dont go out on nights out much really as all my close friends have kids aswell and OH likes his lager at the weekend and a nice night in for us would be a takeaway after kids in bed then OH with some drinks and me with a nice chocci cake!!:blush: BUT IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

Thank you ladies in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->