Weight Watchers vs Slimming World

Layla

Reaction score
Which one is better??

I dont know anyone who goes to eihter so im hoping someone on here will know someone or have done it themselfs.

Me and Jase had a heart to heart the other night and it came out that niether one of us wants to have another baby.... After Adam got ill there was a brief moment when we thought we did wnt too but it was very brief....since then I was going along with it coz i thought he wanted one, and he was going along with it coz he thought i wanted one.....I was sooooooooo relived to get AF this month! So its off to teh docs tomorrow to sort something out. Plus with my back the way it is, i think i need to lost a few lbs.

I havent done very well atall trying to lose the weight myself, i have gained if anything and im now missrible.

So now there is no more babies, i want to work on getting my body in shape.

Which one can/do you recomend....Weight Watchers or Sliming World?

Can you also give your reasons why so i can see if its right for me.

Thanks

x

with weight watchers there's 2 choices, the core and the points.

The core tells you what you can and can't eat, you can eat as much of it as you want, but only eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full. You also have 21 optional points a week to use. It's about listening to your body.

The points you can eat anything, so long as it's in your points. So, you can have pizza and chocolate one day, so long as you have enough points that day for them. It's all about prtion control really.

I'm a weight watchers gal, you can eat whatever you like as long as it falls within your daily points which was great for me as i love my takeaways! I would recommend going to the classes once a week and for the weighing, i dont think i could have done it initially without going, although after reaching my goal weight i stopped and was able to maintain my weight easily for 7 years.

I did look into the slimming world although it was years ago, and the reason it put me off was they have green days and red days, red days being can eat loads of meat and green days no meat (i think! may be wrong). For me it wouldn't have worked not being able to eat no potatoes with my meat. But i do no people it has worked for.... so it depends on what would suit you

I did Core with WW before getting pregnant and lost 2 stone in 3 months. Was all about healthy food choices and I actuallyr eallyenjoyed it, didnt feel like I was missing out at all. Of course I have already put 4lb back on and im only 10 weeks pregnant! Arrrgghhhh looks like I will be back to WW after jellybean is born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->