weightloss

cherry_pie

Reaction score
Before I got pregnant I weighed around 68kg, but did a lot of sports and was quite toned. I went up to 87kg before birth, dropped 6kg right away and the rest melted away a week or two after I assumed through breastfeeding. I am now 69-70kg and have been for about a month. I have been eating very healthy, way better than before I was pregnant and am back to vigerous exercise 3 times a week (boxing) as well as regular long walks with my little one but I cannot lose any more weight. Why is none of the exercise and healthy eating paying off?? I would love to get down to around 65kg as it is healthy for my height but am getting disheartened as Im workign so hard with no results. I know I have to be careful when breast feeding and am doing it healthily.

Are you eating breakfast? Drinking at least 8 (or more) glasses of water a day? xx

Are you eating 6 small meals a day?

Maybe that's just where your body wants to be. I'd always done sports and dance, but been kind of bigger due to genes. And now I'm about 15 lbs heavier, still healthy, but I'm at a plateau.

What is your net calorie intake per day?

Hot water with a squeeze of lemon before breakfast get the metabolism going for the day, apart from helping to lose weight it helps prevent constipation and is excellent for the skin.have you try this?at me it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->