Weightwatchers - ideas for meals

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Before I sign up to ww I am trying to think of meals etc I can have so I can succeed with this, brekkie and lunch will be fine, trying to keep points low so I can enjoy my dinner with hubby

Does anyone have any suggestions of dinners that are good but filling and not too hard to make as Im not a great chef :dohh:

Thanks

one of my faves is salmon steak with a chili, lime and corriander paste on top served with either potato wedges and salad or with roasted veggies (courgettes, aubergine, sweet peppers), i love it and so simple to do, for the roasted veg i just chop it up stick it in oven for however long u prefer, i tend to do for about 35-45min. for the salmon you just cook it in the oven as you usually would inside a foil parcel. To make the paste i get some corriander and mix it with some olive oil (think u can actually buy it already done in tesco) then add some chili powder (not too much tho u dont wanna burn ya mouth ;) ) and a few drops of lime juice. just patse it on the salmon before sticking it in oven.

there are a few more but its late and my brain has slowed right down lol

forgot to mention it never comes to more than 8 points in total if i have potatoes it might be slightly more but not by much, all depends on salmons weight etc

You can get WW recipes online. I love the chicken curry and red pepper risotto

I used to do WW online and there are hundreds of recipes online, both from other members and from the actual website. I found it really good but couldn't finance it anymore. I do have some nice recipe books and still cook some of the meals as they are really tasty. Any recipes you save on WW website stay saved so you can see them even after not paying membership.

I think with WW it makes you realise how high in points some items are that you might not expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->