Weightwatchers Online?

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Okay so i was dieting a while ago well i wouldn't even call it dieting tbh i was being stupid and not eating enough and now i am gaining the weight i lost back! I have never been able to diet healthy i always end up going for the quick way and not the healthy way.. I was thinking about joining up weightwatchers online after christmas as i need something to follow because i just cant do it on my own i try all the time then i either just eat rubbish or don't eat at all.

Does anyone else use weightwatchers online? Is it worth the money?

I got deal 3 months back saved 32 pound otherwise i wouldnt have bothered as price was shocking.

i did it online for 4 weeks, sadly just didnt work out for me & wasnt for me, i did loose 1lb a week nicely.

i dunno how it works now with the new plan, if you get a deal i say go for it!

There is a deal going on it atm £49 for 3 months it's usually £39 for just 1 month so that's good i guess just hope they have a offer on after christmas cause i cant afford it now with christmas coming up! x

There is a deal going on it atm £49 for 3 months it's usually £39 for just 1 month so that's good i guess just hope they have a offer on after christmas cause i cant afford it now with christmas coming up! x

49 for 3 months is a rip, imo.

39 for 1 month is omg! it was 15-18 a month when i joined.

no groups can go to thats soo much cheaper, you need money to buy all foods to get your points.

I would go to the groups but i feel daft going on my own think they are cheaper?

Been looking at tesco diet and that's cheaper like £14 a month dunno what to do yet maybe i should just go to the weightwatcher groups? i need more confidence lol.

I've been doing WW online since January of last year and it has really worked for me :) (lost 80 pounds in that time frame :thumbup)

Yes it is pricey (though nowhere near what you quoted for here?) I pay 22/23 I believe a month for it. The way I figure it is that I'm saving that money by not spending it on the sodas that I used to drink daily and all the cakes and cookies we used to buy :lol:

The program isn't for everyone but I like it. Granted we are not on the new system here yet so I'm not sure how I'll like the change, we'll see how it goes.......

For me it has taught me how to eat better, how to portion out my food, and be held accountable for what I eat.

i lost 5 stone a couple of years back with weight watchers online! i loved it and it obviously worked as i lost that in 8 months since having a baby etc ive put 2 stone back on so im thinking of re joining i must admit the money it costs to sign up is putting me of since its so close to xmas. It works though if you are willing to spend the money x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->