Weird CBEFM and OPK results

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/IMG_0804.jpgI seriously doubt I'm ovulating... I have 14 day cycles and I'm on CD14 now so AF due tomorrow. But last night I got a positive OPK and another this morning. But my CBEFM said low this morning. I don't get why I would get a positive on the OPK though and not on my monitor... Pics included, any ideas?

Only 14 day cycles ? Wow
Well is strange for sure y the opk is + and cbfm stick is neg ,sorry im not much help :(

hi not sure what to make of those the one on the left looks deffoo positive and the blue one on the right looks like a might be picking up a tiny bit of HCG prehaps,, i dont know,,but iv never done those tests so i dont know,, i read up ages ago on interent to see if opks cud pick up Preggy HCG hormone and they can do,, not sure for certain if i am right or not but if your doing BBT aswell look out for those rise temps :D best of look and lots of :dust: hope that helps ;)

Yeah, just saw my doctor on Friday and she's referring me to FS. My temps are pretty erratic, you can see in my siggy. Started spotting yesterday and I think AF will be in full swing today. Yeaaa, another 14-dayer!

I dont think either are positive. That one is too thin and the other one is too light. GL at the FS though. Baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->