Weird cervix feeling?

nicki01

Reaction score
Anyone else get weird sensation/pain in there cervix?
It feels like the baby is trying to come out lol! I get stabbing pain/ like its being pricked with pins or something?

Really hard to explain?

I know exactly what you are talking about, I'm getting them too.

I wonder what it could be! I carried my first breech and didn't get it, where as this one is head down so I wonder if it fiddling with something?!

Totally normal :) Although, not pleasant! I like to call it "lightening crotch". It's just baby pressing on those sensitive nerves down there. When it gets really bad, it helps me to get on all fours. That position helps me get the pressure of baby off of my nerves.

Ive been getting this constantly. mostly while Im standing!

I started getting that. Turned out baby's head was engaging and pressing on nerves

I've been getting that too... Bit worried though as I'm only 29 weeks! Xx

I've just started getting it (sorry - am a second tri lurker!) I had it with my first too - feels like that spiky pain you get when you're having a smear test. Horrid feeling!x

I think this may be what's going on with me, but we're still not sure. Doctor couldn't check me, but it started about a week ago. Definitely "lightning crotch" describes the experience quite perfectly. I've been saying it feels like bees stinging me and it feels like he's going to fall out of me head first, too. O_O

I honestly wondered at first if she was trying to poke a finger out of my cervix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->