Weird cramping and other symptoms at CD 14

Estesbaby

Reaction score
First of all, I am so glad that I found this site with all you wonderful women! I wa starting to feel so alone and I have so many questions, I'm happy I found somewhere.

Now on to my issues right now... Like I said its currently CD 15, normal ovulation is CD 17. I chart regularly, and after AF last cycle my temp never went down. I was 6 days late and then had a very heavy period, and continued to have high temps. Because of how heavy AF was and how late i was i think i may have had a chemical pregnancy, which was unconfirmed because even though i took test after test i never got a positive. I have basically attributed the continued high temps to the fact that where I am in Kentucky, it has gotten hot outside and therefore hotter in my bedroom.

But now I'm having weird period type cramps and the nausea I was feeling before AF has returned. I'm not sure if I should be concerned and go to the doctor or just wait it out? What do you all think?

I took a pregnancy test almost 2 weeks ago to confirm I wasn't pregnant, should I take another one? Or wait for ovulation? I'm so confused!!

Im really not sure... I wish I had more advice.. Maybe just a wonky cycle? Im sorry.. wish I knew! Good luck

Hi there, if i were you i would take another test :) also could it be O pain? i know i always get O pain day 18 of a 33 day cycle, it lasts sometimes two days, and i feel nauseas as well. Hope your not stressing too much keep us posted!

Thanks y'all! I don't think I'm stressing lol but I always run in a constant state of stress, it's just my nature.

I thought ovulation pains at first but those are usually more sharp pains for me, and this is very crampy. So who knows!

I probably will take another test, just to be sure. I'm pretty sure the only way I could be pregnant would be if I was pregnant with twins and lost one early... I'm assuming that can happen?

I'll be sure to keep you updated, DH ordered me some IC that should be here tomorrow so I'll probably take one and see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->