Weird cramps and twinges?

sunnydee

Reaction score
Just got my bfp yesterday! :) and I have been having some really weird twinges and cramps on and off for the last 2 days, sometimes pretty painful but it only lasts a few seconds?! Is this normal? I didn't realise symptoms would start so soon!

I had twinges starting at about 5 weeks. I'm almost 13 weeks and they are way more frequent. I believe it's all stretching. =]

How painful are they for you? I was woken in the night by them a few times and was worried about the pain!

I haven't had any that were so painful that they've woken me up at night, usually needing to pee does that, but I just wanted to say, get used to it girl. I find that the more weeks that go by the more frequent they become. And in weird places too. Haven't had much cramping really but the twinges get pretty bad sometimes. And stretching the wrong way will make something hurt a little longer than a second.

I just unexpectedly found out I'm pregnant with baby #4 omg I can't believe I'm.typing this....anyways...all my pregnancies including this already I had cramps throughout, they get worse with each baby and further along, alot of times it's ligament pain, so I wouldn't worry yet, congrats

They weren't too painful. I've had some that were a bit but none that woke me up. The only time that I've been woken up due to pain is when I'm really constipated (sorry tmi) but that is a pain I can identify... Or I know it's coming. The twinges or pulling feelings aren't that bad.

I am 4+5 right now and for the last 3 days have had dull achey cramps. They aren't super painful but definitely noticeable! I have absolutely no other symptoms.

Slept the whole night with no pains! I feel so much better now, i just have like a dull af type cramp now. I hope everything is ok! Going to the doc on Tuesday and I guess he will send me for blood tests, then what? This is all so new!

Definitely normal love, I've been having them since finding out at 3w4d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->