weird evap on FRER

delilahrose

Reaction score
Hello, new here :) I took an FRER last week and I forgot to throw it out :blush: Today I found it and I saw the strangest evaporation line on it.

The test line itself is thick but colorless with thin pink lines outlining it (if that makes sense). It's hard to tell it has color from the pic, but IRL it does.

I've never ever had an evap on this brand (and I've taken a lot of them lol) I always thought evaps were thin grey lines. Just wondering if anyone else has ever gotten an evap like the one I got?

Attachments

• 20140619_1952571.jpg
    20140619_1952571.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 48
I see what you mean, that does look strange. I'd buy another test :)

How many dpo? I sometimes get really late lines early on. I got a bfp when I was 9 dpo on a FRER, and it took over an hour to show up. I know people say to ignore them after 10 minutes (yeah right) but my positives have shown up after that, but only very early on.

Sadly i have had many evaps on FRER. I've had luminous white lines that appear immediately, and lines with ends that dry pink. Bit miffed off with FRER's tbh. All i can suggest is taking another test but if its a week after you took it then my gut says evap. GL x

Thanks ladies! I have no idea what dpo I would be. I had what I think was a chem. pregnancy a month or so ago. I got three pos. tests and then negatives. Really strange! I know that FRER I posted definitely had an evap on it. I did take a wondfo this morning just to be sure and it was for sure negative! I think FRER may be getting evaps now ever since they made them more sensitive. Oh well. Next time I'll have to remember to throw away the test after the time is up....oops lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->