weird feeling

misenthrope

Reaction score
The hubby and I had sex, he finished in me then the day after the lips felt dry and cracked. This lasted a couple days so I thought maybe not yeast infection since I had no cottage cheese discharge or itching, so I just used vagisil for the exterior but then I did end up with itching at the opening of the vagina so I got the 3 day kit for yeast infections.
It cleared it up but then a couple days afterwards my clit area feels weird. When I wake up in the morning it feels raw, dry and sorta stiff but then I have the morning pee and it feels better, no stinging or anything. It's been like this a couple days now and was just wondering what it is. I don't have the dry raw feeling during the day but sometimes at night when I wake up in the middle of the night and move positions, I was thinking maybe heat from having a body pillow inbetween my legs all night?

I hardly wear underwear at night, just loose pj's. I called the doctor but would have to wait 4 weeks to get an appointment, I was hoping for just a urine test to see if maybe it was a uti or something else(since the urine hole is somewhere around there?). Thinking of going to the walk in clinic to get a urine test just to be safe, but in the meantime I would like to hear your thoughts? Has this happened to you after a yeast infection?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->