Weird flu came and went, labour soon?

Sander

Reaction score
So I could just be grasping at straws here but something really odd happened last night and as a FTM I don’t know what to make of it so wanted to see if anyone else had ideas.

I woke up at 3am with the WORST stomach ache/flu feeling - I went to the bathroom side I was going to throw up + have diarrhea (sorry), and nothing happened. So I went back to bed and laid there feeling ridiculously sick and had constant pressure in my lower abdomen - finally fell back asleep around 3:30/3:45 and woke up feeling totally fine?? I went for a walk this afternoon and had some tan coloured discharge but I’ve been getting it for a while so really not much out of the ordinary - but a super weird night last night.

Anyone experience anything like that or am I just going nuts? :haha:

The day before and morning of labor, I had what I would describe as flu symptoms. I was very ill, tired, and sore. I had to drag myself out of bed and we walked the mall/stores, and contractions started getting regular.

Yaaay, maybe labor is getting close? So exciting!

Ooh maybe? Did you actually ever go to the bathroom? I know having a 'clear out' can mean something is starting soon.

Thanks guys, no I didn’t end up doing anything which is part of why I thought it was so weird? Anyways I’m going to see if it happens again, otherwise it must have just been a fluke thing. I’ll ask my midwife at my appointment tomorrow too because it was just so odd!

I'll be interested to hear what your midwife says! Your body was like 'wait for it....never mind'. Sounds typical of these early June babies. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->