Weird foods/combinations that you like?

blueskai

Reaction score
I currently feel like eating a jar of jalepenos after reading the subway thread :lol:

Got me thinking - what weird food or food combinations do you like?

I'm trying to lose weight at the mo so try and not succumb, however back in the day I LOVED cheapo noodles, loads of cheese, onions and soy sauce. It had to be all sloppy too :blush:

I also used to love making boiled potatoes and putting butter and french mustard on them, YUM!

I'm sure there will be others a lot more weird than mine!

I lovee ASDA chicken supernoodles and curry supernoodles mixed together with melted cheese, yummm! I try not to eat it though as it's full of fat :( Everyone thinks I'm weird but it's soo nice!

It is sooo nice! Can't have it now tho, too naughty for me :haha:

xo

Milkyway broken intochunks and then smear on a roast chicken walkers crisp and then top with another crisp..Yum!

Nutella and goats cheese toasties :D. Sounds disgusting but they are soooo tasty :D

Milkyway broken intochunks and then smear on a roast chicken walkers crisp and then top with another crisp..Yum!

:haha: I have never even thought of putting the two together!!

Nutella and goats cheese toasties :D. Sounds disgusting but they are soooo tasty :D

That actually sounds pretty yummy...

My mum used to make mashed potato, beans and plain yogurt for my brothers when they were babies...sometimes when I would feed them I'd eat some too :rofl: I think about recreating it for myself sometimes :blush:

:haha: I have never even thought of putting the two together!!

That actually sounds pretty yummy...

My mum used to make mashed potato, beans and plain yogurt for my brothers when they were babies...sometimes when I would feed them I'd eat some too :rofl: I think about recreating it for myself sometimes :blush:

These, the occasional kebab and kofte were all I ate when I lived in Turkey. Funny they always tasted better when I was there, but the bread is to die for in Turkey :D.

I'd try the chocolate and crisps but I can't stand roast chicken crisps :(

Salt and vinegar chipsticks dipped in melted chocolate is soo good. That being said, I think anything coated in chocolate would be delicious!

Not sure if these are that unusual, but I used to love eating bread with tomato sauce (Daddy's or Heinz) with the Season-All spice mix sprinkled on top and then topped with the low fat processed cheese slices that come individually wrapped in plastic. I would still eat them if I could get my hands on the Season-All powder here in NZ. Gingerbread with blue cheese is yummy too.

Salt and vinegar chipsticks dipped in melted chocolate is soo good. That being said, I think anything coated in chocolate would be delicious!

Exactly what I was going to say! SO delicious

Haha! How did you ladies discover these odd combinations? I think I'm pretty boring when it comes to combining food :(

salt and vinegar crisps with chocolate

chicken with peanut butter

Marmite and chicken, I also put marmite on ham sandwiches if I ever have one. I just love marmite :lol:

Don't know if its weird but my nan used to make me cheese and grape sandwiches, they were lovely! I'm really hungry reading this thread now, I could just eat a sandwich with loads of dairylea and salt and vinegar sqaure crisps inside. xxx

Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches - So yummy!

Peanut butter & Nutella on toast or breadsticks
Halloumi cheese & jam on toast
Dried fruits & roast nuts on green salad
Dates dipped in tahini yummy!
Breadsticks dipped in milk (like eating cookies & milk)

Peanut butter & Nutella on toast or breadsticks
Halloumi cheese & jam on toast
Dried fruits & roast nuts on green salad
Dates dipped in tahini yummy!
Breadsticks dipped in milk (like eating cookies & milk)

Ohhh I love tahini and cheese on toast. My daughter tried this the other day and loved it too, daddy nearly boked :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->