Weird foods/combinations that you like?

Every day for lunch I eat a bowl of chopped up sour gherkins and cherry tomatoes. Everyone thinks its so gross but its fucking delicious! Slightly worried about the sodium content though...

Crips with chocolate on top! Hmm. Lol ( what a fatty thing lol)

Pizza with sour cream on top, yummy lol

rice sandwich or mash sandwich haha some people think tuna pasta with Apple is weird but it's nice xx

Not really got any really crazy combinations;

* Tomato sauce on toast
* Mash & tomato sauce
* Mash and chicken oxo cubes

Every day for lunch I eat a bowl of chopped up sour gherkins and cherry tomatoes. Everyone thinks its so gross but its fucking delicious! Slightly worried about the sodium content though...

I eat this too! Low cal and yum

Quavers & ice cream :haha:

Gherkins & tomatoes is yummy!

Celery with marmite
Celery with cashew butter and raisins
Ryvita with marmite and cucumber
Gherkins out of the jar
Mussels out of a jar on crackers (this makes my friend ill :lol: )
Cream cheese and jam on crackers or Ryvita - tastes like cheesecake :)

I so need to try tahini and cheese and nutella and cheese! I love cheese and jam so feel quite open to these ones :haha:

a month or so ago I had a craving for scone pizza and my OH made me one for a surprise - cheese scones sliced up and put on top of a ristorante mozzarella pizza...best thing I've ever tasted :rofl:

Don't eat any of them now I am losing weight but ready salted crisps dipped in salad cream is delicious, McDonalds chips dipped in their chocolate milkshake, and Mccoys salted crisps dipped in diet coke.

marmite with everything!
its so good with roast chicken! or sausage & mash.

mash potato & mint sauce sandwich is my comfort food.

I love McDonald's chips with McDonald's banana milkshake :)

Fish and blue cheese. Smoked salmon or mackerel with a little dill and roquefort on a ritz cracker is heaven. I don't know if it's that weird though? I love mixing fish with strong flavours like mustard, horseradish etc.

Crisps and chocolate yum, oh and peanut butter and bananna toasty. Crisps and chocolate are defenetly my comfort food though. Oh my dh says this is weird i like philadelphia and marmite sandwiches and on toast

I've never tried marmite, think I might get some when I next go shopping :haha:

Salt and vinegar hula hoops and banana... Through the hole!

Peanut butter & Nutella on toast or breadsticks
Halloumi cheese & jam on toast
Dried fruits & roast nuts on green salad
Dates dipped in tahini yummy!
Breadsticks dipped in milk (like eating cookies & milk)

Ohhh I love tahini and cheese on toast. My daughter tried this the other day and loved it too, daddy nearly boked :haha:.

:rofl:

If you like tahini mix a tsp with natural yoghurt & a squeeze of lemon & use it as a cold sauce on pasta (pasta should be hot). It's yummy.

Maccy's fries dipped in maccy's banana milkshake. So yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->