Weird foods/combinations that you like?

I love McDonald's chips with McDonald's banana milkshake :)

Looks like we have the same weird thing. It's yummy right?!

Another one, I don't find it weird and it's quite common where I come from but where I live people always find it digusting and there's only one takeaway that will do it for me, but after a night out I love chips cheese and gravy. People always look at me weird but then when they finally try it they always love it!!

Is it crazy that I actually like the sound of McDonalds fries & banana milkshake?

:lol:

Chips cheese and gravy. Cheese on toast with brown sauce and gravy! Xx

Is it crazy that I actually like the sound of McDonalds fries & banana milkshake?

It's amazing! Particularly if you use the floppy, soggier chips rather than the crispy ones :haha:

Cheesy chips with curry/gravy/garlic sauce are totally the norm where i live so not odd to me

It's amazing! Particularly if you use the floppy, soggier chips rather than the crispy ones :haha:

Completely agree - its bloody gorgeoussssss!

Other random foods I love :
Battered snickers bar
Cheap noodles mixed with lots of mayo on a fajita
Crisps dipped in mayo..
Plain bread & butter

:thumbup: making myself hungry!

Looove the sound of most of these hahah!

I love chips cheese & gravy.

Have tried the milkshake & chips before too from maccies with strawberry milk :haha:

wonder what makes us like them :wacko:

Gahh my mate loves chips cheese and gravy, it's so vom :sick:

I have a total addiction at the moment to giant cous cous with butter, tomato puree and parsley. Not that weird compared to most peoples but everyone looks at me like I'm mental when I tell them :lol:

Ok this is gross but when I was pregnant, I CRAVED mayonnaise sandwiches. :rofl:

But other than that, no real weird foods or combinations I don't think. Oh potato chips (I think you call them crisps) with ketchup. Oh and I love fries (you call them chips I think) with cheese and gravy is so delicous! Yum!!

Oh yeah and I have been known to dip my McDonald's fries into a McDonald's shake or McFlurry. :blush: So yeah, I guess I do have weird food combinations. :rofl:

Ok this is gross but when I was pregnant, I CRAVED mayonnaise sandwiches. :rofl:

But other than that, no real weird foods or combinations I don't think. Oh potato chips (I think you call them crisps) with ketchup. Oh and I love fries (you call them chips I think) with cheese and gravy is so delicous! Yum!!

Oh yeah and I have been known to dip my McDonald's fries into a McDonald's shake or McFlurry. :blush: So yeah, I guess I do have weird food combinations. :rofl:

Haha, I love the consideration for us Brits ;) yeah we call them chips, and crisps. X

Chips cheese and gravy. Cheese on toast with brown sauce and gravy! Xx

I'm assuming your chips are our fries... Fries cheese and gravy is called a poutine in canada and they are sold like everywhere.. it's a canadian food :)

I love mcdonalds fries dipped chocolate milk shakes I almost need to do this like nooow! lol

I don't think my ones are weird, but everyone else does..

Supernoodles mixed with tinned meatballs

Super noodles mixed with beans

KFC chicken twister dipped in KFC gravy

:D

My other half just reminded me of another of my food things. A pork sausage roll in lentil soup :D. I haven't had that since before I fell pregger with DS. He's currently in the car away to Tescos to buy some sausage rolls :D.

I eat gherkins out the jar. Hubby eats marmite and ketchup sandwiches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->