Weird line on last 3 hpts

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Also posted in tww...

Ok yesterday mid morning as forgot and reailsed after i had my wee to test i thought there was a faint line..tp obsess i walked round them in the pocket and either rubbing in my jumper lessened the lines or maybe because it was over the time u could only just make them out. I did another and in 5 mins there was a weird line wasnt fully top to bottom i wondered if i makrked it with my nail so scratcjed and dug in on another part it doesnt look similar. Then this little weirdo. Bare in mind i am on the last few hpts so this is wide he others small snd i think he other 2 are different makes anyway but for sure his is a different batch..... im looking and straight away when i tested with fmw i thought i saw a line. I dont like to watch as it does my nut so came back in time limit im sure that line is now faint bt now inhave a dark pink line at the end? What is that surely not a bfp is it like a run? And i am imagining the actual line? I have a screen protector on my phone wih some bubbles thanks to ds but even on my.phone im sure i can see unless its a bloody bubble . Tia x

Attachments

• 20170224_163936.jpg
    20170224_163936.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 100
Something there but too faint to work out x

I see something but unsure on the colour. Good luck :flower:

Is the dark pink line at the end near to where you dip in the stick just where its ran? Its a perfect line

Oh yeah I see that now. I would just think that's a smudge. Test again. X

I see something.... I would retest tomorrow though. Good luck!

I see it! It looks like it could possibly be a faint BFP. I get weird lines like that sometimes before the day when I get my true BFP. Good luck!

could be some dye run I would test again

Thanks another faint something
.technically.im a day late but who knows thanks guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"