Weird Questions...

hoping1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to this, so bear with me :) I had a mc at 17 weeks last September, and my husband and I recently started trying again. The first of the TMI details is that he decided to tell me last week on Wednesday via text that he had filed for divorce. There is a chance that I am pregnant, so obviously I'm kind of freaking out. With my first pregnancy, my HCG levels were really low (no positive urine test till about 9 weeks), and barely there at 5 weeks when I found out. This time around, I was having slight positives on urine tests, and I was two days late. My doctor sent me for a blood HCG level last Wednesday, and it came back at 5. Since this is kind of borderline, and my levels tend to be low, she sent me for another one on Saturday. That one came back at 2. I had an abnormal period on Friday, that lasted a day and a half. I'm having a lot of breast pain/tenderness, swelling, and little white dots all around my nipples. This stuff seems to be getting worse not better. I also have some slight twinges in my abdomen, and also a little bloating. Because of these symptoms, they scheduled me to go in for another HCG draw on Friday. I am super impatient, and just trying to figure our what's going on. Has anyone had a very early mc where there levels were slightly elevated, but then continued with progressive pregnancy symptoms? What do you guys think? Any input is much appreciated! :dance:

Sorry , I didnt want to read and run, your going through a very dificult situation! I have no advice for you other than you realy should try and get as much rest as possible and stay relaxed! , i hope you are not mcing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->