Weird Sensation!?

xPH03N1Xx

Reaction score
I'm 39 weeks today, and have been having this weird sensation, down very low...

Just behind my pubic bone, I occasionally get a feeling like a tiny bubble is popping, and I keep thinking "did my waters just break!?" But they haven't...

Anyone else experienced this? Have any idea what it is!?

Maybe it's baby's head moving on your cervix? I've heard that can feel odd! Some book I read described it like a little electric shock!

I get that feeling but that's only from LO's little hands and head moving around really low! haha, feels crazy sometimes

I really have no idea what it is lol... "popping" is the best way I can describe it! Every time I stand up I'm amazed my waters don't flood everywhere lol. It's so strange!

I'm just at the point where it's time for this baby to come and everything is feeling really odd iykwim!

How strange...I just posted a post with exactly the same question. I've never felt this before but it feels wierd. I'm 31 weeks.

How strange...I just posted a post with exactly the same question. I've never felt this before but it feels wierd. I'm 31 weeks.

Lol I just seen your post too! It's so weird!

Even stranger I've just seen you're naimng your little girl the same name as me but mine is spelt Leyla. Sorry to go off topic but just wanted to say it's a brilliant choice...I've loved being called this, people always remember me and comment on how lovely my name is :) Good choice.
Please post if your 'pops' turn into anything else as you're alot further along than me.

Are you sure it's not hiccups? That's what my son's hiccupping feels like because he's head down now :)

Even stranger I've just seen you're naimng your little girl the same name as me but mine is spelt Leyla. Sorry to go off topic but just wanted to say it's a brilliant choice...I've loved being called this, people always remember me and comment on how lovely my name is :) Good choice.
Please post if your 'pops' turn into anything else as you're alot further along than me.

Lol it's SUCH a beautiful name! What is your middle name if you don't mind me asking? We are leaning towards Leila Louise, which is cute, but a mouthful and im unsettled on it lol...

I will let you know if anything interesting happens lol..but for one I'm just being headbutted in the cervix! ;)

Are you sure it's not hiccups? That's what my son's hiccupping feels like because he's head down now :)

Lol nope not hiccups. She has hiccups at least 5 times a day... Right now in fact lol. But yeah, it's totally different lol... My whole belly moves with hiccups... But this is just a weird feeling I can't explain lol. I can only assume she is doing something very busily in there!

Lol it's SUCH a beautiful name! What is your middle name if you don't mind me asking? We are leaning towards Leila Louise, which is cute, but a mouthful and im unsettled on it lol...

I will let you know if anything interesting happens lol..but for one I'm just being headbutted in the cervix! ;)

My middle name is Joanne. It worked really well when I was in trouble when I was little..."Leyla Joanne!" said Mum.... and I knew I was in trouble ;)

My middle name is Joanne. It worked really well when I was in trouble when I was little..."Leyla Joanne!" said Mum.... and I knew I was in trouble ;)

Oh Joanne is a lovely middle name! It's out for us though, my OH was engaged to a Joanne, and her birthday just happens to be my due date! Awkward! Her twin sister is now married to my OHs brother, and unfortunately that means she's forever in our lives lol. As I.said, it would be awkward haha!

Yeah I can see how that would be wierd. Good luck with your middle name hunt. We're still stuck on the first name :wacko:
Oh my 'popping' seems to have stopped for now.

Oh Joanne is a lovely middle name! It's out for us though, my OH was engaged to a Joanne, and her birthday just happens to be my due date! Awkward! Her twin sister is now married to my OHs brother, and unfortunately that means she's forever in our lives lol. As I.said, it would be awkward haha!

Yeah I can see how naming her that would be very wierd. Good luck with your middle name hunt...we're still stuck on the first name:wacko: Oh my 'popping' seems to have stopped for now.

Ooh I'm intrigued to know what your popping is! I have little 'wiggly scratchy feelings' when my little one (who is head down now too) moves her hands. Occasionally it feels like one of her hands is 'stuck' and then she manages to kind of ping it free, almost like a pop! Maybe it's similar...

Ooh I'm intrigued to know what your popping is! I have little 'wiggly scratchy feelings' when my little one (who is head down now too) moves her hands. Occasionally it feels like one of her hands is 'stuck' and then she manages to kind of ping it free, almost like a pop! Maybe it's similar...

I think it's related to busy little hands too Clara! At every scan I've had she always had them in her mouth lol. That or her toes!

Very lol.

My popping sensations are accompanied with stabby cervix pains and an achey back tonight.... HOPEFULLY I'm getting close!

Ooh good luck! Will be thinking 'labour like' thoughts for you!

I GET THISSSSSS!! lol well something id describe that way anyway! its horrible?! lol
i feel like hes just rightttttt there, asthough i could just touch him! this sounds odd, but when it happens for a while i sorta have to put my hand there (like u might do if u were holding in a pee haha) to try stop the feeling! i also get the popping type thing its odd! my babys had his hands round his mouth every scan too and sometimes feels like hes punchin about or pullin n tuggin stuff down there haha, i get the feelings like where your pubic hair is?? its so odd! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->