Weird smell (Tmi warning)

bump#1

Reaction score
For all of the girls who have experience browny coloured spotting in their knickers, did you notice a really stong smell with it?

I'm changing my knickers a few times a day because the smell is so strong and repulsive - it's like a stale weird fishy kind of smell. I'm cleaning down there so many time and it doesn't seem to be doing much.

Is this normal or is the smell because it is old blood??

Fraid not petal!! I would pop to the docs if I was you, be on the safe side just incase its an infection x Sorry I wasn't more help!!

Sorry not had any bleeding yet hun, I know from my experience ( was a nurse ) that douching up there or cleaning too much down there is never a good idea, it can disturb the ph balance and make it smell. I know that BV, has a fishy odour to it I dont know hun I would speak to midwife tomorrow so that if you have an infection you can get something to help clear it up.. its probably all fine though. x

I've had/am having spotting and the only smell it has is like a very faint bloody smell, as it is blood! Go to the docs - you might have an infection which needs treating xxx

Yeah could be an infection hun, and that could be causing the blood too. Not to worry tho, the docs can easily sort it out for you :) xxx

Doctors appointment booked for tomorrow.

Does anyone else feel like they're constantly harassing their doctors hehe

it could well be bv, as this causes both a fishy smell, and light bleeding! very easy to clear up though even in pregnancy! harass your doc all you want hun, thats what they are there for (well, not literally lol)
good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->