Weird symptom

themaybaby

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had cold or flu like symptoms before getting your BFP. I distinctly remember getting sick with both of my kiddos. So I'm hoping that this cold isn't in vain... Lol. It has completely come out of nowhere. My pregnancy tests should be coming in tomorrow. So excited...

Yes... I did. It's like a sinus cold. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Yep I had a sinus cold head was completely blocked up, sore throat no appetite the works last week and got my bfp today

I got a cold last time around 5 weeks (i found out I was pregnant a week beforehand ) but it was deffinatly the baby that caused it lol

I had one before both BFP's! Good luck.

Well I got a negative. My issue is that I have been having irregular periods as I didn't track my ovulation so I'm not sure how many dpo I am. My last 2 cycles were 21 days long and I've surpassed 21 days. So Im unsure if it's a longer cycle, or my preg tests(after buying I read reviews and a lot of people said it took them a while to get a bfp. One woman said she actually never got one with that brand). So I'm going to wait until Thursday and if af doesn't come by then I will get a better test. Wish me luck.

Sorry you didn't get a positive test. Good luck huni with your next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->