Weird Symptoms

Stormybleu

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Stormy. My husband and I have been married for 5 years now. We were trying to conceive, but would never have any luck. So we finally just said, "You know what, I quite!" :wacko:

Well lately--I would say these past 2 weeks--I started feeling a bit weird. We had intercourse on the night of my ovulation day (2 weeks ago). I didn't realize it was my ovulation day until a few days afterwards while I was tracking my next period. I have been experiencing extreme bloating and gas, short waves of nausea, I've had to pee a lot, and then these past couple of days I've had very very light bleeding. I was due to have my period tomorrow, but the other day I had one spot of blood show up, and then today I've had very light bleeding with minor cramps. Usually when I start my cycle, I have a heavy flow with more severe cramps. The blood started off as a reddish brown color...now it seems to have turned a more brighter red.

I've never been pregnant before, so I wouldn't know how my body would react if I am pregnant. I've read online a lot of different stories and a lot of different information about early pregnancy symptoms to the point where I'm just really confused. :shrug: I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work so I can take a pregnancy test since he has to go to the store and get it first.

I'm not quite sure what I want to know exactly, since I've read so many different information about it. I think I just need to talk to somebody about it who has already gone through it or is going through it right now. I'm not a young girl; I'm 28 years old, so it would be really nice to be pregnant!! However, I don't want to talk to anyone I know about it before finding out for sure just yet. :nope:

I guess I'm kind of freaking out! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->