Weird two day period?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi everyone:winkwink:

My cycles have been pretty normal since September last year since coming off of Depo (the devil shot). But since January this year my cycles went from 32 days to 25-26 which is normal too I guess according to the quacks. Only thing that is changed instead of having the flooding down there for full 6 days it has cut down to 2-3 days at the most. My Ob said it's normal of women your age, okay I'm only 33 so shut the front doors lol I'm not that old bahahaha:haha:
But anyways my periods are still regular only cycles are shorter and bleeding time cut in half which it's not bad I guess?
Now I think I Ovulated between March 26-27, did the dance going into the 26. Only one time because we're been so tired lately lol.
About 3dpo I started feeling weird, heart burns and nausea on and off until around 6dpo. 7Dpo I noticed ligth pinkish discharge only when wiping sometimes, 8dpo little same but a little more mixed dark maroon/brownish blood mixed with cm. 9dpo not a lot.
10dpo started what I think was my Af but very ligth flow? I usually start of ligth and next day much heavier. Well next day 11dpo kind of same flow, very dark blood maroon-red no cloths whatsoever. And the most weirdest thing of all- No cramping just fullness and poking sensations.
12dpo when I technically was going to start Af it tapers off and gone by early afternoon.
I'm extremely tired, have lots of gas and gas pains on and off, no big change in my diet. And since around 4-5dpo my bovels have been all wacko, no diarrhea but very lose stool sorry for Tmi...
And even now after done bleeding my boobs still aches on and off.
I'm not sure what my body is doing but it's doing something lol..

This morning I woke up with a pimple starting to break out on my face:growlmad:

I had to order more cheap strips on Amazon because I need to see if I'm pregnant or not.
Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday:thumbup:

Not knowing is the worst! I had a weird 2 day period this cycle too...which in my 20 years of periods has NEVER happened, my body was like "oh, you want to be pregnant? How bout this for a psych out!" Ugh!!!

I hope you get good news

Thank you mod19:winkwink: You make me laugh lol the way you explained the two day period and wanting to be pregnant:laugh2:

Yes our body does wacko things a lot and the worst part is that our hubbies don't get it:nope:
But that's why we are here giving support and advice:hugs:

They really don't. Dh is getting irritated at how much I was spending on tests...so I went on ebay and got 60 pregnancy tests and 50 ovulation tests for $25. Better than buying $25 worth of frers (you know, 4), and I can test and not feel guilty about it.

Yes I totally agree!!! I bought another pack with easy@home pregnancy strips 25 count. I think I get them today:happydance: I will be testing as soon as they arrive:thumbup:

Af always been 2-3 days for me but since we started ttc, i have had 1day bleeding 1 day spotting and every single cycle, i questioned myself every time; how if im pregnant.
I got easy@home tests too, and i always find myself testing at CD5-6 just to be sure.

Then i found out i have pcos and short cycles are due to that, since i started metformin my last cycle bleeding was 5 days! So i think its related to ur hormones, especially after bc.

Fx that u are pregnant but if u are not, dont worry about it too much.

Please take a look at my newest post I put out? It's called : Omg I'm freaking out! Must read.

Please read it and tell me what you think?
Goodness I woke up this morning with a headache, all day no appetite at all, feeling queasy,my boobs are achy and feels like how you feel when you have the milk coming in when you breastfeed, got my new test strips in the afternoon around 2.30 ish.

wow u tested with ur blood? thats really interesting but i never heard of it.
Why dont you go check with a doctor so u can ease ur mind. I read that some ppl never got positive hpt until second trimester:shrug:

I'm really not sure about the whole blood thing. Obviously test again tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, so just waiting impatiently for af to show up...you know, so I can start peeing on sticks again.

I know! It's the weirdest addiction ever.

Totally agree! What does the saliva microscope do?

Have you tested yet this morning?

When u ovulate and when u r pregnant, your estrogen levels go higher and you can see that by using saliva microscope. Its a small microscope that u put ur saliva and check for certain pattern.

I was gonna test but then i got lazy this morning since i wake p at 7am, but also i got no symptoms to think im pregnant :cry: Especially my bbs look deflated:shrug:

Oh wow. Sounds a little too scientific for me, but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->