weird

lorrilou

Reaction score
I had callum weighed yesterday and he now weighs 11lbs 8ozs. I was having a look at nicoles weight chart in her little book and how weird is this she weighed exactly the same as callum when she was 7wks!! (callum is 7wks)

What are the chances of this happening!!!

Weird :D

And mad reading this Caitlin is still in her 8 pounds in weight. They are happy with that as well but she was 7 when born & did drop (apparantly normal) and was poorly last week! How much did Callum weigh at birth?

Im concerned reading that! But they aren't!

Shes a petite baby & feeds fine although won't drink more than 4oz on each feed (between 3-4) again they don't seem worried about that. Maybe its coz she was 2.5 weeks early!

How many ounces is your lil man on and how often?

He's on 5-6ozs and just about every 4 hours. But then sometimes he only drinks a couple of oz's but feeds more often.

As long as she's healthy i dont suppose they'll be too concerned about her weight, she'll make up for it soon enough im sure.

I had callum weighed yesterday and he now weighs 11lbs 8ozs. I was having a look at nicoles weight chart in her little book and how weird is this she weighed exactly the same as callum when she was 7wks!! (callum is 7wks)

What are the chances of this happening!!!

That is mad, especially considering boys tend to weigh more than girls!

Blooming heck Callum is nearly as heavy as my 4 month old lol!

Char - Don't worry about Caitlin's weight, she is gaining weight, just a little slower than "average"....and she was poorly recently, she will catch back up. What centile is she on her chart? Frankie has dropped to below the 5th and she had gone up to just under the 50th! (She was really poorly with a cold over christmas and has had thrush constantly for weeks, which is why she's dropped on the charts).

That is mad, especially considering boys tend to weigh more than girls!

Blooming heck Callum is nearly as heavy as my 4 month old lol!

Char - Don't worry about Caitlin's weight, she is gaining weight, just a little slower than "average"....and she was poorly recently, she will catch back up. What centile is she on her chart? Frankie has dropped to below the 5th and she had gone up to just under the 50th! (She was really poorly with a cold over christmas and has had thrush constantly for weeks, which is why she's dropped on the charts).

Was frankie a small baby at birth? He's stayed on his centile line so he's doing as he should. He's not chunky though, quite long. His dads 6ft 4" so no chance of him being small.

Was frankie a small baby at birth? He's stayed on his centile line so he's doing as he should. He's not chunky though, quite long. His dads 6ft 4" so no chance of him being small.

I didn't mean to imply he is too big or anyting like that, he's doing wondefully, really thriving is all I meant...But yes, Frankie I suppose was small at 6lb 10.5oz when compared to the average birth weigt of 7lb 11! - But believe me, she was big enough! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->