Weirdest thing happened tooday...

A

AppleBlossom

I had a litre bottle of 7up infront of the couch and Grace was whinging in her travel cot so I took her out and put her on the floor where she immediately crawled towards the 7up bottle. As she did so I went into the kitchen to get her a biscuit half expecting to hear a bang when she knocked it over. Nothing. So I went back in and she is almost at the fireplace (opposite end of the room) and the bottle had gone. Thought it was odd I hadn't heard it but assumed it had fallen and rolled under the couch. Not there. Not under the other couch, the travel cot, the tv stand... it is nowhere to be seen. I have absolutely NO idea what an earth has happened! Lol the same happened with the remote last week. She was playing with it and it went down the side of the couch. I didn't move and got her to sleep sitting in the same spot, took her upstairs, went to get the remote. Gone. And I still can't find it, I've looked everywhere! Either I am going seriously mad or there is something really weird going on in my house!!!

rofl you'll find your stash of stuff and grace will be gutted!

It's not the 7up you should be worried about, it's the vodka stash she's planning to mix with it you need to find ....

:rofl: I am currently trying to find the bloody remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost crying I cant find it :hissy::hissy::hissy:

:rofl:

Seriously i just woke OH up!!! lol

You found it yet :lol:

I DID find it!!! Under the couch. At the very front, in front of the changing mat I had to pull out to check under there in the first place!! Very odd. Still no sign of the remote though....

lol I remember when Benn was about 9 months he had a little hiding place things kept going missing well when we moved out when he was 11 months we found his little hiding spot behind the back of the telly we found alsorts of bits and bobs including a £10 note!! Hope you find the remote soon!

:rofl:

Well, best of luck to you in finding the remote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->