Welcome To BnB Groups

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well so many of you thought this was a good idea so here it is!

:bunny:

This section is for just about anything you want to talk about with others who have the same interest in topic as you or a way to stay in touch ....

Create a group for your trimester friends whom you shared your journey or talk about hobbies & general interests from crafts to hocus pocus (lol)

Enjoy

x

This section is NOT to be used for WTT, TTC & Pregnancy buddy topics/buddy requests its for general use and a way to stay in touch when people move on in their journeys. They stay in the relevant sections please.

yaaaay have been looking forward to this :)

I diiiiiiiiiid :rofl:

Can we move groups over? Like the biggest losers club? (and leave a re-direct in health & wellbeing)

I can't join your club Nic, I leave lights on in rooms I haven't been in for weeks :lol:

What do people think about having a photography thread as theres few members that are interested in it?

I recycle :lol: Only because my other bin gets too full if I don't...

whaaaaaaat? You mean you don't use your old teabags and make your own baby wipes? :rofl:

Are you meant to do that? Or are you guys taking the piss? I don't drink tea so I don't know?? :rofl:

Around by me you can put your teabags in the gardening bin and all your food waste! I dont do any of that i dont get time to faff like that i just wack it in the normal bin i do do abit of recycling otherwise id never get all my rubbish in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->