Welcome To BnB Groups

I'll ask Rich what he does with teabags, other than shove them in the sink so I can get grossed out and stick them in the bin :sick:

I live pretty green, but I am far from a natural parent :rofl: I formula feed, she sleeps alone, I don't wear her and she uses disposable diapers.

bleeeeegh I hate that!

We keep a bag for compost stuff next to our bin, which gets put out every day.

Im guilty of shoving mine in the sink.... or a dirty saucepan that happens to be next to the kettle... scumbag

Would you like a teabag thread?! lol

Omg where I live we HAVE to compost & recycle everything!!

We're only allowed one garbage bag per week and if we need it we can have one clear bag.. they want to make sure we're not throwing anything out that's recyclable/organic waste..

Pretty much the only stuff that goes into our garbage is kitty litter/dog poop, diapers, my medical supplies, and some plastics on a regular basis.. and broken stuff of course.. everything else has a place in our "green cart" or blue bin..

They are making recycling easier and happening in more places now I think here!

We had a white bag for plastics blue bag for paper and blue box for tin & glass! Quite honestly it was a pain but we've just been given a big blue bin for everything and more can be recycled! They gave us a food one too but I can't do it :sick: not only that but I don't want an orange counter bin in my kitchen tyvm! We have a garden waste bin and then a normal bin that is big enough for 2 black bags apparantly unless Wobbles dances in the bin & we can get 5 :rofl:

Thanks Wobbles x BAW's new home is Lush x

I have a very big problem, i don`t know if i`m just being paranoid, but i`m overly concerned about it coz it never happened to me before.

i`m single 24yrs old, never had sex for almost a year now. i have regular period, although i have a very weird menstrual cycle sometimes it`s 28days, sometimes it`s 32days and sometimes it`s 35 days. My last period started last FEBRUARY 28 and ended on MARCH 5. My period usually last for less than a week. And last MARCH 25 something really weird happened to me, never experienced it before, i started SPOTTING and it`s been 4days now, and when i got out of bed to pee this morning after wiping my below, there`s CLOTS or STRINGY BITS as if i was having my menstruation and when i went back to the toilet to pee again the CLOTS were gone. i`m super worried. i don`t know if it`s normal or is this something to be worried about.

i don`t want to consult a doctor. i`m afraid my parents will find out i`m no longer a virgin. I BADLY NEED HELP. :(

Im new to this and dont know how to operate the website or how to post a new thread. My question is if any of you had small but frequent burps in your 2 week wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->