• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

The first one was taken around 8:30am and this one I tested at 1:10pm. I had a temp drop this morning. I usually don't ovulate until like day 16 or 17 but I'm only on day 13 today. I've been cramping sing yesterday which is unusual for me.image.jpg

Typically a positive is when the line is darker than the control line so I would say you aren't quite there yet. But you need to take a few everyday and look at the progression to see your surge. Either way it looks like you are close and the cramping is a good sign!

Took another one at 8 last night lines looked equally as dark and the one I took today was way lighter so I'm hoping that I'm ovulating. hubby and i managed to get in a quick try while kids napped so keeping my fingers crossed. It's harder this time around ttc with the hubby working 3rd 7 says a week and 3 kids around lol.

That looks promising! Fx you did ovulate and the quick roll did the trick!

Will update though I'm going to "try" and not test until at least the 22nd:)

Hey ladies! Haven't popped in in awhile.

Congrats trgirl on #2!

I'm loving pics of Evelyn on facebook sweetpea. :)

Hello everyone! Thought I'd pop in and let you know I've updated my journal with news of my BFP... That's right! Another Acorn!!!

Tested at 10dpo and it was bfn:( so going to wait a few days and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->