• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

That's what I hoping. I didn't test with any if my other pregnancies till I was 4 or more days late. I just really hope it happens this month.

I think I'm going to test again tonight or in the morning. Boobs have been getting more sore and tender each day and they are really never this bothersome before af. I also have been having mild to moderate af like cramps and lower back ache which isn't really typical either. I know every cycle is different but I'm hoping that its going to result in a bfp.

Another BFN this morning:(. I think I saw a very faint line but just think its an evap. Symptom are still strong. Bb's haven't felt like this since I was pregnant and nursing. I want to believe I still have hope but I'm not holding my breath. Af is due in 3 to 4 days so I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed!

I don't know after how long you took the pic.... but it certainly looks like 2 lines!

The pic was taken a few hours later so probably just an evap even though I didn't get evaps on on the other two I took a couple days earlier. Going to test again in the morning I guess.

I was queen of the squinters!! I know it's not what anybody ttc wants to hear but I had so many of those exact brand tests that had evaps just like that one!

But when I FINALLY got my bfp- it was 12dpo and there was no mistaking it! The line was definitely pink and definitely there.

Fingers crossed you will have a bfp in a few days, but if not don't give up! It took me almost 2 years, but I'm finally trudging through my last days of the first tri. :)

:hugs: and good luck!

Yea I know if it was a true BFP I wouldn't have to second guess it. This is our 3rd cycle of ttc which I know isn't long at all but with my 1st son it happen the 1st cycle using opk's and with my twins it happened the 1st cycle of using opk's again so I just guess I thought it would be the same this time. I was so much more patient testing with all my other pregnancies since I thought it didn't happen so I didn't even test till af was 3 to 4 days late and got BFP's first test. Wish I could be that patient this time around lol. So happy for your pregnancy! Best of luck!

I hope to be included if you are all still accepting people :)

Welcome :flower:

Yea I know if it was a true BFP I wouldn't have to second guess it. This is our 3rd cycle of ttc which I know isn't long at all but with my 1st son it happen the 1st cycle using opk's and with my twins it happened the 1st cycle of using opk's again so I just guess I thought it would be the same this time. I was so much more patient testing with all my other pregnancies since I thought it didn't happen so I didn't even test till af was 3 to 4 days late and got BFP's first test. Wish I could be that patient this time around lol. So happy for your pregnancy! Best of luck!

Hope it's a second line and not an evap! FX for you.

Got a BFN again this morning at 14dpo so I really don't think it happened this month:(:(

So I told myself last night that if my temp went down any I wouldn't test. Well it was up .3 so I got excited and took my last test and it was BFN ugh!!! Of I think I see a very faint line but I know it's just in my head. I just don't know what to think bb's are even more tender today. I wish af would just show up and stop teasing me.

So I told myself last night that if my temp went down any I wouldn't test. Well it was up .3 so I got excited and took my last test and it was BFN ugh!!! Of I think I see a very faint line but I know it's just in my head. I just don't know what to think bb's are even more tender today. I wish af would just show up and stop teasing me.

keeping hopes up for ya hun.

Got a bfn from a frer this morning so I know I'm out. I just feel so strange this cycle don't know what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->