Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

You are not alone... Sincer I have joined this forum I have learned so much. It's hard dealing with the stress of ttc when people around you haven't gone through it. I'm not sure what your situation is, but several people here along with myself are the last of our family & friends to have a baby of our own. Which makes family get togethers & social gatherings a nightmare to me. I am getting to the point to where I just don't want to even be around kids anymore. Which is sad because I have always loved them & have been around them all my life. Not to mention my DH has 2 that live with us full time.... Don't worry about venting. I fell like if there is anywhere you should feel comfortable letting your frustrations out, it should be here. There are plenty of women who understand. BEST WISHES TO YOU!

Hi all, my husband and I are desperate to start a family although theres is a few issues. I dont have a period every month, sometimes I am lucky if I have 3 in a year. I went to my doctor last week to tell them we were TTC and she said that this is not irregular, it is very common in some women and she wants to do a blood test to see if im ovulating but she needs my period to work out when to test. I have until October and if no sign of it then she will give me something to induce a period (not sure what that would be) My husband has had a sperm count and everything with him is fine. Can anyone give me any advice or help? The doctor has said having sex twice a week will higher the chances. Thank you.

i'm 19 days late for AF i've taken 5 hpt all bfn ... i've been nauseated, my boobs are firmer than they were i feel tired all the time, sweets make me sick, thinking of food makes me sick, i can smell better than a dog and ive been cramping ... how soon should i call my doc for a blood test

hi guys been reading through this forum and preseed and soft cups have been mentioned quite alot can any1 tell me about these please cos i have never heard of it and can u get this in the uk many thanks
babydust sent 2 u all xxxx

Hi Ladies :thumbup:
hope u all r doing good... This is my first post on bnb...we have been ttc from the last 4.5 yrs but wid no results :nope: i had my 2nd iui last week wid my fingers crossed...at the time of doing iui my doc. suggested that we are taking a chance for 2nd iui but inform me to be prepared for laproscopy in case of failure of 2nd iui... so i want u all to please share ur experiences regarding the success of iui after lap.

Hi all ,
I am absolutely new to this site . this is my TTC#1 . TTC for last 5 months. and i never knew.. i can be this much impatient.

I have PCOS!! but last month doc wanted to do all my blood works , and other fertility test ( fallopian tubes , swab,etc).. even my husband has done all the tests related to fertility.

to my great releif everything came back just too much fine! even the doc said that my bloodwork doesnt show any major PCOS symptom.

Anyway i am currently on metformin and duphaston , folic acid.

This month, on cd14 i had just a drop of brwon blood on my tisse (sorry TMI) .
will be waiting to testin 27th.

Just really hope i got a BFP this month.

Hi all ,
I am absolutely new to this site . this is my TTC#1 . TTC for last 5 months. and i never knew.. i can be this much impatient.

I have PCOS!! but last month doc wanted to do all my blood works , and other fertility test ( fallopian tubes , swab,etc).. even my husband has done all the tests related to fertility.

to my great releif everything came back just too much fine! even the doc said that my bloodwork doesnt show any major PCOS symptom.

Anyway i am currently on metformin and duphaston , folic acid.

This month, on cd14 i had just a drop of brwon blood on my tisse (sorry TMI) .
will be waiting to testin 27th.

Just really hope i got a BFP this month.

Welcome and good luck
I'm testing on 27th too, let's hope for positive results for the both of us x

Hi Ladies :thumbup:
hope u all r doing good... This is my first post on bnb...we have been ttc from the last 4.5 yrs but wid no results :nope: i had my 2nd iui last week wid my fingers crossed...at the time of doing iui my doc. suggested that we are taking a chance for 2nd iui but inform me to be prepared for laproscopy in case of failure of 2nd iui... so i want u all to please share ur experiences regarding the success of iui after lap.

Welcome:wave:

I've had a lap,and if not successful with clomid & trigger shot this month, will be doing IUI next month

x

hi guys can anyone advise? ive been monitering my body temp, only since friday and its been the same 97.18 for three days, yesturday it went down to 96.36 and today up to 97.06. I have read that around ovulation the temp drops and then rises higher than normal after ovulation. I dont get a period so I dont know yet if I ovulate, is this temp drop a sign of ovulation? x

hi ladys. my fiance and i have been ttc for about two years. we had a m/c in june of 2011 ]= amd havent been able to get pg since then. i have a heard a lot about preseed so i was wondering if any of you had tried it and what your thoughts on it have been. at the end of this year tryin if still no luck then i think its time to go to the doc. i just want to try everything as naturally as we can. i have a 32 day cycle my af is always on time and I've been pg before they just always seem to end. im keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

Hello-My husband and I are TTC and I'm 5 days late; usually start on the 21st of every month, like clock work!! HPT say negative (took one 2 days ago). I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. (nausea, fatigue, bloating, sore breasts, dizziness, etc) This morning, I peed, had bright red blood (not a lot) on the tissue when I wiped, then saw a blood clot in the toilet. I thought it was my period, but now 6 hours later, no more blood?? Period or could I still have a chance of being pregnant? I have a doc appt Monday for a blood test to confirm. Just wanted to get some insider feedback? Please LMK! :)

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• 20120824_174427.jpg
    20120824_174427.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20120826_134957.jpg
    20120826_134957.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
OH and I decided to start trying about a month ago, AF is due this week, I'm anxious but trying not to let myself get too carried away as it's early days. Fingers crossed for everyone else who is TTC!

OH and I decided to start trying about a month ago, AF is due this week, I'm anxious but trying not to let myself get too carried away as it's early days. Fingers crossed for everyone else who is TTC!

hang in there and just keep the faith! It WILL happen! Sometimes these things just take a little time. My fingers and toes and whatever else is crossed for you and your hubby. Good luck sweetie! :hugs:

Congrats on :bfp:

I have been ttc for quite some time now. Thought I'd share some symptoms here.

8dpo - feeling the chills, temps went up by night almost went up to a fever.
9dpo - still had the chills but getting better by noon, diarrhea
11dpo - started having cramps on and off mostly bearable but there are some which feels sharp, diarrhea
12dpo - bloated (heavy), headaches (medium) and cramps(heavy) again this time lasted about 3-4 mins.
13dpo - felt hungry in my sleep gosh.. i was actually thinking in my sleep if i should grab a bite in the kitchen but i choose to sleep on haha! Got my cramps (medium) again, diarrhea again

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
hope to see :bfp: soon

Hello-My husband and I are TTC and I'm 5 days late; usually start on the 21st of every month, like clock work!! HPT say negative (took one 2 days ago). I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. (nausea, fatigue, bloating, sore breasts, dizziness, etc) This morning, I peed, had bright red blood (not a lot) on the tissue when I wiped, then saw a blood clot in the toilet. I thought it was my period, but now 6 hours later, no more blood?? Period or could I still have a chance of being pregnant? I have a doc appt Monday for a blood test to confirm. Just wanted to get some insider feedback? Please LMK! :)

I'd take another test...wait...you said you were doing bloodwork Monday. What did it say?

Congrats on :bfp:

I have been ttc for quite some time now. Thought I'd share some symptoms here.

8dpo - feeling the chills, temps went up by night almost went up to a fever.
9dpo - still had the chills but getting better by noon, diarrhea
11dpo - started having cramps on and off mostly bearable but there are some which feels sharp, diarrhea
12dpo - bloated (heavy), headaches (medium) and cramps(heavy) again this time lasted about 3-4 mins.
13dpo - felt hungry in my sleep gosh.. i was actually thinking in my sleep if i should grab a bite in the kitchen but i choose to sleep on haha! Got my cramps (medium) again, diarrhea again

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
hope to see :bfp: soon

Good luck to you and I LOVE your user name on here! :)

Fingers crossed for you!!!

my first post. i'm on CD 15, i took fertomid 50 (clomid) from day 5-9. will do an early pregnancy test in abt 2 weeks.

Hi Cuddlekins, i think we are 1 day apart, plz update every process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->