• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

welcoming my niece Lucie Hopkins

Lisa1

Reaction score
I will update this when I get the entire birh story, my brothers gf went in to be induced on wednesday at 4pm they gave her a tablet up her whoopie and waiting for things to start.

At 11pm she was only 1cm dilated so they gave her another tablet she slept on and off all night they checked her the next morning at 8 and she had dilated to 3-4cms at 4pm she was still 3-4cms at 7 she was still 4cms poor thing was exhausted at this stage,

I called at the hospital on my way home from work to give my brother a charger and she had just had an epidural she was 5cms he was white as a sheet and said she had been in a bad way this is her first and she was scared but after the epidural had calmed down.

things didn' progress much more so they broke her waters about 9 and sent mike home for a few hours he went back up at 11 and she was 8cms she never made it past 8cms so at 2.30am they decided to go for a c-section and lucie Hopkins came into the world all 9lbs 1oz of her with a huge mop of dark hair.

I can't wait to see her tomorrow:) I am eagerly soaking up all info on all baby things and can't wait for a cuddle:happydance:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18
You've posted this in the wrong section hunnie! :) theres a birth announcements section where everyone well ooo ahhh and awweee all over this hehe, congratulations xxx

Aww her hair is to die for! Cutie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->